“Best dive experience ever!”
Review of Maui Dive Shop

Maui Dive Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Dive Shop offers small group SCUBA diving trips to at least two different destinations every day of the week. Maka Koa, our Pro 48' V-Hull, twin-engine, jet driven dive boat, takes up to 24 divers out of Maalaea Harbor, providing comfortable seating and amenities for a quick, safe, convenient ride to each dive location. The boat is equipped with a marine head (bathroom), fresh water shower, padded seating, and all necessary safety equipment. Knowledgeable crew members will provide an on board briefing to familiarize you with the boat, our equipment, and the spectacular marine life. A full breakfast and deli lunch, as well as refreshments, will be served on board. Free transportation from the South & West sides of the island is also available. NOTE: We do offer Introductory Dives from the beach for anyone interested in trying SCUBA diving.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was admittedly nervous about diving, but the staff took excellent care of me, my dad and husband. We had a fantastic time and saw everything we wanted to- turtles, rays, sharks a lots of fish! Professional service and put us all at ease! Captain Mark, Tim , Sam, Sam, Ericka and Brandon were very thorough.

There are newer reviews for Maui Dive Shop

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We chose Maui Dive Shop upon a recommendation from our hotel - and I am so glad we did! My husband and I are newly certified divers and did our first "real" salt water dive with Maui Dive Shop to Molokini Crater. The small group size and the knowledge of all the crew was wonderful! Dave, our divemaster was very knowledgeable and took the time to help us & show us the joys of diving. Thanks to Captain Mike, Dave and the entire crew on board the morning of May 29th! I highly recommend the dive shop for any dive excursion!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed for a week and wanted to rent snorkel gear. We rented very, very good quality gear for entire week for 25.95. The staff here was so helpful with getting the right fit and also with tips on when and where to go to snorkel. Some places can snorkel all day and others only in the morning due to water current. They went out of their way to help us in anyway they could...we would rent from them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was my first snorkel experience and it was great ! The crew was very friendly and very helpful. They knew their stuff and made sure I understood what was needed to stay safe in the ocean. Our Captain Marc was great filling us in on the stories and information pertaining to the two dive locations, Molokini and Turtle Town. Please remember all the three words in the title: MAUI DIVE SHOP, there is a similar named store, but these guys and gals are the BEST !!! All the needed equipment was supplied and was clean and worked well. Snacks and meals were supplied.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I usually dont take the time to write reviews, but felt that giving a shout out to our dive trip with Maui Dive Shop was worth it. We took a Manta Dive trip and our dive master Brandon was extremely knowledgable and helpful. I highly recommend this dive shop for all your dive shop needs.