“Lanai dives”
Review of Maui Dive Shop

Maui Dive Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Dive Shop offers small group SCUBA diving trips to at least two different destinations every day of the week. Maka Koa, our Pro 48' V-Hull, twin-engine, jet driven dive boat, takes up to 24 divers out of Maalaea Harbor, providing comfortable seating and amenities for a quick, safe, convenient ride to each dive location. The boat is equipped with a marine head (bathroom), fresh water shower, padded seating, and all necessary safety equipment. Knowledgeable crew members will provide an on board briefing to familiarize you with the boat, our equipment, and the spectacular marine life. A full breakfast and deli lunch, as well as refreshments, will be served on board. Free transportation from the South & West sides of the island is also available. NOTE: We do offer Introductory Dives from the beach for anyone interested in trying SCUBA diving.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Solo excellent. What a fantastic excursion! We were so pleased with all aspects of the trip, from the dive sites to the food, our hosts, Captain Ben, and our fearless leader, dive master Ian. Thank you so much to the whole crew.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,037)

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Today was my first boat dive from Maui, and I signed up with Maui Divers. Boat Captain Ben And Dive Master Alex were incredible! From the excellent breakfast of eggs, bacon, muffins, and juices to the great care and safety briefing, the Dive Crew was exceptional. Alex gave an excellent brief as did Captain Ben. Every detail was covered-including finding great sites. They also took care of my gear. So, I am sold on diving with this Team. They picked up and dropped off making a great beginning and end of a day. Sadly, I can not dive tomorrow. Aloha and mahalo nui!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Spectacular dives! Unbelievable visibility, unbelievable crew! Thanks to Dive Master Wayne, Capt. Marc and Dive Master Tim for a wonderful day, delicious breakfast and lunch, superior hospitality! We'll be back.....
Thanks to Arien for the creative videography!

1  Thank gvb185
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Tuesday morning going to Lanai for some diving. The wind is up right now and there are murmurs we might have to call the trip back to Ma'aleaea. Cpt Mark is confident the water is good at Lanai. He was right. Before I forget, the harshness of the 6:15 check in was cut as soon as I found the bacon on the boat!!
Tim was the guide on this dive. I haven't been to Lanai since last time I went with him three years ago. He apologized for the absence and said he was busy walking to Canada by way of Mexico or something like that. Anyway, for a Maui resident, he was very attentive and took extra time to show me fish that aren't around Maui as often. Even showed me a viper moray!!! He is the best for any diver who lives in Hawaii. Native or transplant!
Mahalo Mark, Wayne, and Tim. (Also, the video looked amazing of our dive. Great job by the Bear Fish on camera work).

1  Thank lifebeyondwords
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Sam, Kayleigh, and Ben. Best crew ever. Made the entire experience painless, fun, and absolutely outstanding. I will be back.