“Amazing experience, the highlight of our trip.”
Review of Maui Snorkel Tours

Maui Snorkel Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Suzzy Robinson "The Snorkel Whisperer" brings over 30 years experience of scuba diving and snorkeling off Maui waters to each and every snorkel tour. These days it's all about numbers/business/bottom line. Not with Suzzy - Suzzy has held true to her baseline of quality not quantity which is almost extinct. Snorkeling off the shoreline in a small group of 2-7 persons allows you the VERY BEST Maui waters have to offer. It is a discovery snorkel tour for all ages and sill levels. Shallow water sites No experience necessary Patient Instruction Small Groups Top of the line snorkel equipment provided All ages With this unique tour you won't be exposing yourself to large boats with herds of people, rough seas, contained snorkel area, deep waters, and limited reef and fishes to see. Suzzy's passion for life, ocean and Maui are what you can expect. You too will walk away from your snorkel tour with a thrilling Peak Life Experience that will last forever.
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I really wanted to try snorkeling with my 7 year old daughter on our recent trip to Maui. I'm an ok swimmer and although my daughter is good I wasn't comfortable being on our own in the open ocean. While researching, I came across the names Ann Fielding, Suzzy and Ed Robinson several times. After reading all the positive reviews about Maui Snorkel Tours, I booked a private tour for the 2 of us. As we were staying in Kaanapali our tour started in Lahaina. We met Jeff, he was friendly and knowledgeable....but unfortunately it was overcast and the ocean was choppy, Jeff thought it best to reschedule our tour in the interest of safety and providing us a good experience. I'm so glad that he did, because when we met Ed later in the week, it was on a beautiful gorgeous day. Ed was very patient, knowledgeable and friendly....he fitted us with our snorkeling gear, give us the educational walk through about some of the things we would see and got us comfortable. Both my daughter and I felt safe at all times and enjoyed the tour immensely, we saw most of the fish that Ed had indicated, 8-10 green sea turtles who swam all around us and also a rare white tip shark. After getting back to shore we were provided with yummy treats and Ed walked us through the history of the Hawaii islands. This whole experience was the highlight of our Hawaii vacation, the wonderful feeling continues to linger on while I've got back to the hustle and bustle of corporate life. These guys are the best, they take good care of you, think about all the details and are committed to providing you the best experience in the safest possible environment. If you are new to snorkeling or have low to no swimming experience definitely consider going with them, don't miss out on the fun! Oh, not to forget the wonderful pictures that Ed took and emailed to us after our tour....great memories for us! Have uploaded some... Thanks a ton Ed and team.

3  Thank swatiphx
in 19 reviews
"life vests"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My wife and I had never been snorkeling and we're looking for a more intimate experience without a bunch of people on a boat. We were uneasy about being in deep ocean water. We came across these guys on Trip Advisor and the reviews are what made us sign up and go. So I know I needed to leave a review after the awesome experience we had. We were in a group of only 7 people and we snorkeled off the shore in the middle of a really cool corral reef. Jeff was our guide and he was unbelievable. He was very knowledgeable, made us feel very comfortable in the water and explained everything we saw in the water. The highlight was a group of about 12 turtles. They kept coming up for air all around us. It was surreal. I am hooked after this experience and will now snorkel every chance I get. It's amazing seeing the sea life up close and personal. I would recommend booking with these guys hands down. Jeff was excellent!!

4  Thank Brian M
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was an absolutely amazing experience for us. Since we are both extremely afraid of being in deep ocean water but wanted desperately to snorkel and see tropical fish and turtles we knew we needed a private session. Most other tours would not give us the personal attention we needed in the water. Suzzy Robinson of Maui Snorkeling Tours arranged a private tour for us so we would have someone in the water just with us the whole time. Ed Robinson was assigned that task. He was unbelievably experienced, patient and knowledgeable. He had us forget our fears and enjoy every moment of the trip. If only we could have extended our vacation, he probably could have had us overcome our fear of deep water. He took us to an area where the ocean water was very calm, fitted us with wet suits and all the gear necessary to make us feel comfortable in the water. Before we knew it we were swimming in deep water and not at all afraid. You will not be disappointed.
We then swam out to where we saw many tropical fish and turtles. Ed took fabulous pictures of the whole experience which he later sent to us. He described the different fish and coral we saw.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Suzy was fantastic! My 78 year old Mom and I absolutely enjoyed our morning with her! It was like being with a wonderful friend we hadn't seen in a long time. Our very small group had limited snorkeling experience and Suzy spent the time to be sure we were very well outfitted, explained all the types of sea life we would see during our adventure, and then pointed out everything that we likely would have missed on our own. Besides the countless varieties of fish, we saw a few sea turtles and a sting ray! Later, while sitting on the shore enjoying the delicious snacks, there was a rather large school of spinner dolphins in the bay! Whenever I have the good fortune to go back to Maui again, this will be the number one activity I book, every time! I've recommended Suzy and Maui Snorkel Tours to everyone I've talked to about traveling to Maui! This is a "can't miss" experience!!

2  Thank debnjerrice