“Wonderful snorkel tour!”
Review of Maui Snorkel Tours

Maui Snorkel Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Suzzy Robinson "The Snorkel Whisperer" brings over 30 years experience of scuba diving and snorkeling off Maui waters to each and every snorkel tour. These days it's all about numbers/business/bottom line. Not with Suzzy - Suzzy has held true to her baseline of quality not quantity which is almost extinct. Snorkeling off the shoreline in a small group of 2-7 persons allows you the VERY BEST Maui waters have to offer. It is a discovery snorkel tour for all ages and sill levels. Shallow water sites No experience necessary Patient Instruction Small Groups Top of the line snorkel equipment provided All ages With this unique tour you won't be exposing yourself to large boats with herds of people, rough seas, contained snorkel area, deep waters, and limited reef and fishes to see. Suzzy's passion for life, ocean and Maui are what you can expect. You too will walk away from your snorkel tour with a thrilling Peak Life Experience that will last forever.
daisies62
“Wonderful snorkel tour!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

This was the best snorkel tour I've ever been on! We were in Maui in early April and Jeffery was a terrific, knowledgeable guide. He took time to explain where we were going and the sea life we might see. The highlight of the trip was the majestic sea turtles that swam all around us . . . simply breathtaking! I would book another trip with Jeffery without hesitation! Thanks again Jeffery! The 3 other people in our party were an absolute delight too! My husband and I had a great time! Thanks to those who wrote previous reviews that helped us make the decision to book this tour!

• Korean first
Hartford, Wisconsin
“Awesome Underwater Adventure! Great Dive master!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Of all the things we did in Maui booking a snorkel trip with Jeffery of Maui Snorkel Tours is the one thing we cant get out of our head. A great trip to a offshore reef with a seasoned guide who taught us alot . You could tell he loved his job and truly respected the underwater world.The trip was perfect from the time we met him gathering the gear up to the shoreline goodbye. I never dreamed of being face to face with a gigantic sea turtle let alone six. I will never forget the excited look on Jeffery's face when he got to photograph a rare Porcupine Puffer fish.Yes we seen it too! We are going back in five years and will try scuba diving next with him! Thanks a million Jeffery and Maui Snorkel Tours! A++++++

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“BEST snorkel tour ever!!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Our snorkle tour with Suzzy was by far the BEST tour we've been on. My 15-year old daughter, 11-year old son, my husband and I had a wonderful experience seeing all the different fish ranging from fish two inches long to giant sea turtles. Blanketing the crystal clear ocean floor were miles of coral reefs; yellow, orange, and even blue! Suzzy took us about 250 feet into the ocean. She brought a boogie board for my husband and I to hang on to, as we were both beginners at swimming. I couldn't swim, so she gave me a life vest and pulled the boogie board with me. She provided us with excellent gear: goggles, snorkel, and a wetsuit (2 for the kids). She prepared us before going in by explaining how to breath and use flippers. She took the time to explain her passion by tutoring us on the different ocean-life, using detailed photographs and tangible coral. This was a lifetime experience and a definite must-do in Maui!! P.S. At the end of our tour, she gave us delicious cookies, farm-fresh pineapple, string cheese, granola bars, ice-cold water, goldfish, the works!!

Canmore, Alberta, Canada
“More Than We Expected!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We are still talking about our snorkelling experience with Jeffery and Josie in February. Carefully sharing the importance of viewing but not approaching Maui's precious marine life, both guides were as surprised as we were to watch this mama humpback glide past, her calf at her side. We still can't find the right words to express the majesty and grace of that moment which took all us all completely by surprise, watching a whale in the distance and waiting for it to surface again, when in fact, it was just below our feet.

Not only were Jeffery's instructions fun & entertaining, he took the time to teach us about all the creatures we would seeing. The information provided us with marine life details that made snorkelling one of our favourite pastimes, allowing us to explore all the beaches around us with confidence. Josie's patience allowed our inexperienced swimmers to keep up without fear, making their lesson as safe and exciting as everyone's.
Teresa, Joyce, Carla, and Cindy

Visited February 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great way to introduce kids to snorkeling.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Jeffrey was engaging and a great guide. He spent a few minutes teaching us about the fish we would see, and then pointed the varieties out as we swam. We saw about 8 turtles, as well. He also pulled the kids around on a boogie board so they did not get too tired. The company seemed well organized. The equipment was clean and in good shape. It was worth the few extra bucks, especially with Jeffrey's nice interaction with the kids.

2 Thank NWGolfFamily