“Beautiful resort quiet area”
other travelers have booked this property
A perfect spot to plan your day or unwind at the end of the day.
Welcome to Sugar Beach Resort. We hope you enjoy your stay. Relax in this oceanfront unit with stunning views of Molokini and Kaho'olawe directly out front.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
A perfect spot to plan your day or unwind at the end of the day.
Welcome to Sugar Beach Resort. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Enjoy your morning coffee with this view. You may event spot turtles or dolphins playing.
Enjoy this view from your private oceanfront lanai. A perfect view for whale watching season.
Ask our friends at Maui Sights and Treasures, located on property, about fun island adventures.
Enjoy a sunset stroll on the beach right in front of your oceanfront condo.
Enjoy a 5 minute walk to the Maui farmer's market with local fresh fruits and vegetables.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
weeweechu
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful resort quiet area”
Reviewed January 2, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The apartment was lovely. Modern decore recently refurbished. Rate at $315 US was reasonsble for what we got. However, going through VRBO cost us another $100 US per night for additional charges which was not reasonable. I would not book anything through them again due to the additional charges they enforce on guests. If the apartment can be booked through the reservations section i would stay again but not through VRBO.

Jan 8, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. Sorry, unfortunately we have no control over VRBO booking fees. We are working on additional ways to reach us going forward. Mahalo. :)
Dreamer57...
“Absolutely incredible scenery.”
Reviewed July 27, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The view from the lanai is amazing. The beach is only 20ft from the condo. The grounds in and around the property is so well keep. Property is family friendly and the view of the mountains are amazing. Condo #234 rocks!!!!

Jan 8, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experience. We love it, and certainly love that you loved your time there too. Mahalo and come back and visit us again soon. :)
Kimberly...
Duluth, Georgia
“Vacation Rental”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo was beautiful and convenient to the various things we wanted to do. The owner was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this rental.

Apr 7, 2017
Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope you had fun making many excellent Maui memories! You're welcome back any time.
Mahalo and Aloha!
danielle...
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 15, 2017 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This was an amazing condo! The view is the best! You wake up hearing the waves and can have breakfast on the patio. I worked out in my condo and went for a run on the beach every morning. There are rentals for snorkeling gear and cool chill spot with pool and bbq. We enjoyed eating nachos by the pool from the Sandwich and Coconuts restaurant is so good!! I cannot wait to go back and explore more of the island. I will be returning to this condo each time! Full kitchen and a comfy bed! Amazing!

Jan 17, 2017
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the recent upgrades we've done to the unit. We too are big fans of poolside nachos from Dina's Sandwich on the property and take out from Coconuts, but you're right, the oceanfront view from the patio is hard to beat. Hopefully you enjoyed seeing the outriggers paddle by in the morning and maybe a turtle or two. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Mahalo.
Journey68...
“Can I please come back?”
Reviewed January 5, 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I loved my stay in unit 234. I've stayed at the Sugar Beach Resort many times. Wouldn't stay anywhere else. It's away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist areas of the island. This was my first stay in unit 234 and I am certain this will be my "go to" unit year after year. It has everything you need to feel at home. The kitchen is well stocked, the bed is comfortable and the view from the Lanai is the best. I love just sitting on the Lanai. I spent more time in this condo than I usually do when I visit. It was such a great escape. Don't miss out on this place! I will be back for sure!

Your age range 35-49
Jan 6, 2017
Thank you so much for your review. We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay. Sitting on the lanai and enjoying the view is a favorite for us too. We hope you spotted some turtles out front and saw the outriggers during their morning paddles. It's also a fantastic view during whale season.
We invite you to come back and enjoy anytime.
Mahalo and aloha.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing