“Can I please come back?”
other travelers have booked this property
A perfect spot to plan your day or unwind at the end of the day.
Welcome to Sugar Beach Resort. We hope you enjoy your stay. Relax in this oceanfront unit with stunning views of Molokini and Kaho'olawe directly out front.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
A perfect spot to plan your day or unwind at the end of the day.
Welcome to Sugar Beach Resort. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Enjoy your morning coffee with this view. You may event spot turtles or dolphins playing.
Enjoy this view from your private oceanfront lanai. A perfect view for whale watching season.
Ask our friends at Maui Sights and Treasures, located on property, about fun island adventures.
Enjoy a sunset stroll on the beach right in front of your oceanfront condo.
Enjoy a 5 minute walk to the Maui farmer's market with local fresh fruits and vegetables.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Can I please come back?”
Reviewed January 5, 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I loved my stay in unit 234. I've stayed at the Sugar Beach Resort many times. Wouldn't stay anywhere else. It's away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist areas of the island. This was my first stay in unit 234 and I am certain this will be my "go to" unit year after year. It has everything you need to feel at home. The kitchen is well stocked, the bed is comfortable and the view from the Lanai is the best. I love just sitting on the Lanai. I spent more time in this condo than I usually do when I visit. It was such a great escape. Don't miss out on this place! I will be back for sure!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 6, 2017
Thank you so much for your review. We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay. Sitting on the lanai and enjoying the view is a favorite for us too. We hope you spotted some turtles out front and saw the outriggers during their morning paddles. It's also a fantastic view during whale season.
We invite you to come back and enjoy anytime.
Mahalo and aloha.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing