“Moose's is still good!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stay at the Maui Banyan when I go to Maui so, Moose's is just one property away which makes It very convenient. They have a great happy hour from 4-7, and if you are into it sports on TV. There were times it seemed the staff seemed more interested in each other than the patrons, but I have no trouble asking for service if I feel neglected. I gotta say it has lost some of the shine for me, but the location and price always brings me back. Give it a try!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,087)

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great food, fun atmosphere. Liked the fish and chips, tacos. Good Mai Tai.Ryan was a great bartender.

1  Thank sjcain
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Best happy hour in south Maui. Ocean views and lively atmosphere. Menu has nice selection of reasonably priced confort food. Generally friendly staff and good service.

1  Thank Ray C
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food was great...we all had burgers made with local beef. The waitress was very helpful and service was great! Reasonably priced all around!

1  Thank cardiomomof4
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Went here often during our trip to maui. We stayed april 2011 and it was during hockey play offs. They were the only place who played the game for us!! Good food & drinks!

Been to Moose McGillycuddy's? Share your experiences!