“Delicious!!!!”

Ranked #29 of 185 Restaurants in Kihei
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 10, 2014

This place is a little known secret. The pizza is excellent. You can order it just the way you like it. I love the homemade meatball and cheese pizza. The spaghetti and meatballs is also delicious. They make all their own pizza sauces from scratch. The Alfredo very yummy as is their homemade ranch dressing. You can order it with thin or thick crust. Great for casual dining or take out. Highly recommend you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank shirley24

Reviewed January 9, 2014

we went one time, we had a pizza. it was ok but not my style (I am italian). The onion used was for salad, a bit strong for a Pizza.
The attention was good, I would define more a bar then pizzeria

Reviewed January 9, 2014

When vacationing on Maui, it's easy to spend $50+ per plate. We wanted to eat cheap a few nights while there and opted to try this pizza place.

Was it the best pizza I've ever had? - No. But for Maui and the price we paid, I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We ate here on our last day in Maui and it was fantastic! The pizza was excellent with great crust and sauce and the service was great! We chose our own toppings for our pizza and all were fresh and delicious! A great little place for some good pie!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Love the metal sculptures on the walls & ceiling. Spent some time looking them over while pizza was being prepared. They had my favorite beer (Stella) and we had good starter salads. The meat lovers type pizza was great and the price was what you would expect on Maui.

Been to Pizza Madness Maui? Share your experiences!