“Pizza and Guinness”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Wailuku, Hawaii
“Pizza and Guinness”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Best pizza on the island. This place is very busy at lunch and dinner time but you can take out or stay in. Great beer choices and the staff is the best. Only place we eat pizza on Maui.

Visited May 2012

Maui, Hawaii
“Still the best.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I reviewed this in june and had loved it. I have now eaten there numerous times. I have pizza with ham, sausage, jales mushrooms and olives. and the combo of all. i have had all sizes, i have had three different sandwiches and waited on by the owner, and all of staff. i still feel it is the best. friendly, quick, clean, kirk is a prince, the wait staff are very nice, and now my favorite sandwich is the kirk special. give it a try. certain nights it is more of a sports night but most the time im there, it is families, with the kids playing outside. i have never had a bad pizza, sandwich or service.

• Visited October 2012
Regina, Canada
“Great Pizza , Great Prices”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The pizza here was amazing. Great service, great prices and great pizza. We had pizza here 3 times on our 9 day stay in Kihei. We had read about it on a website and thought we would try it. We are very glad we did. We had the garlic bread as a starter and it was great too. I would recommend it to anyone, its that great little place that you hope to find when your away from home....

Visited September 2012
Kansas
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Beer & wine only. We got the meatball pizza to go - it was excellent. Wings we very good too. Bigger inside than it looks from the outside. Reasonable prices.

Visited September 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Good Chicago Style Pizza & Super Friendly Staff”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I came here back in July, 2012 and really enjoyed the pizza, beer, and friendly staff. The pizza is what I'd consider more of a Chicago style pizza, not deep dish, but thick toppings, super saucy, and a slightly doughy, thicker crust. It's not really my kind of pizza, but I definitely enjoyed it. The restaurant had a high-end pub / pizza house kind of feel. Great tap selection; I think I had Kona Brewing Porter on tap. Ended up chatting with the bar tender and she gave me all sorts of good advice for places to check out around the island. All in all, a great pizza joint!

• Visited July 2012

Been to Pizza Madness Maui? Share your experiences!