“Guaranteed Surfing in one lesson at a great price”

Waves Hawaii Surf School
Book In Advance
More Info
$78.12*
and up
Surf Lessons in Maui
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Surf with the best in the world, our professional big wave surfer Inaldo Vieira and Billabong surfer girl Val Frey. Welcome to Waves Hawaii Surf School. We are the only Billabong Surf School in Maui! We offer the most private and the best choice for surfing lessons in Kihei Maui. Surf with our world class instructors, and we also offer girls surf camps with Billabong all ver the world. We look forward to making your dreams of surfing come true!
Useful Information: Activities for young children
st louis
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Guaranteed Surfing in one lesson at a great price”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I took the two hour group surfing lesson with Waves Hawaii in Kihea, Maui. The cove had consistent waves that were great for a beginner surfer. They supplied everything including booties (sharp rocks!) and surf shirts. My wife took photos from shore, but they were no match for the quality shots provided in the water by Waves Hawaii, sending us off with a very affordable CD filled with great memories.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank laukinsfolk

Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Thanks, Brooks!”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I had looked at a few surf schools before choosing Waves Hawaii, and I'm glad that I made the right choice. I took an early lesson and had a great time. Brooks was an awesome instructor and very encouraging. I felt great on the board, and I'm confident that what I learned will help me continue surfing this Spring back east!

Awesome!

Visited February 2012
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surf time”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My fiance and I were very eager to take surfing lessons when we got to Hawaii, but didn't want to go to just any surf school. We heard about Waves from one of the locals that teaches there and decided to take his advice. We had an amazing instructor and our group size was nice and small. It was an amazing experience that we will never forget, and I would highly recommend Waves to anyone staying on Maui.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank jwong869
Lloydminster, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome instructors for kids and adults. Best outing as a family group. Thanks Val and Brooks!”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Earlier in January our whole family made a trip to Maui and we all decided to go surfing. I was so glad to hear about Val and Waves Hawaii on trip advisor, because it was awesome. Our group of 9 ranged in age from 7 to 44 years and we all had a blast. Both Val and Brooks worked well with us and the kids loved Brooks energy. Best of all they organised a photographer to capture pictures while the families were surfing. Perfection!

Visited January 2012
3 Thank Tannis S
chicago, illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible Morning Surfing!”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I just returned from surfing THIS morning with Waves Surf School. Gonzalo and Augu were our instructors (five of us total) and we all surfed for a few hours. Let me start of by saying that I'm terrified of the water, hate sand, and dislike waves. Hence, overcoming those fears by surfing today. It was an absolutely amazing experience from start to finish. The guys were great and made sure we were comfortable every step of the way. The photos John took were incredible and he helped us learn and point out things we could be doing better as well. Overall a perfect morning SURFING in Maui with the best of the best! Highly recommended!

Visited January 2012