“Best sandwiches”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We had sandwiches from this local place a few years ago and returned to enjoy their creative grilled works again. We tried both chicken sandwiches, Mango Chutney and the one with pesto.....delicious. The guys loved the pulled pork...Southern Squealer. There are lots of choices for sandwich filling along with choices for the type of bread. Not only are the sandwiches delicious but the prices are reasonable. You can eat in or take away. Staff is friendly and service was reasonably fast. Across from Kam II, it's handy for a beach each.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We stopped here for lunch on our way back from Wailea.

My son got the kids Hot Dog and it was huge! My daughter got the grilled cheese. I took a bite and it was good a typical grilled cheese. I ordered the Southern Squealer pulled pork sandwich and it was delicious. One of the best pulled pork sandwiches I've had a lot of BBQ. I also got their spicy pasta salad and it was really good.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I had incorrectly reviewed the Bistro, not the Deli in which we are. The Deli is awesome!

After a long day at the beach all four of us were hungry for a good dog. After some research, this place came up and boy are we glad we are here. Great selection of quarter pound hotdogs and a fine group working.
This is so good, we went back two days later for the other sandwiches.
Try this place out if you're jonesin for good hotdogs and other sandwiches. Oh, the pudding is outstanding!

1  Thank PatrickM745
Reviewed May 30, 2014

If your looking for a place for a great salad under 10 bucks here it is. Great salads and sandwiches, I could eat here every day. Banana pudding was yummy.

1  Thank sjcain
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I dined here for lunch twice on our stay. The sandwiches and salads were awesome! Although not much place to dine within the deli you can sit in the peaceful / secluded outdoor area at 808 bistro . Great quick lunch spot!

Been to 808 Deli? Share your experiences!