“Amazing gluten free sandwichs”
Review of 808 Deli

808 Deli
Ranked #4 of 185 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This shop was recommend by the Maui Brick Oven and we where so happy it was. They have gluten free bread and amazing sandwiches to boot. Watch out for the BBQ sandwiches though because the sauce has gluten. They have killer coleslaw too! All sandwiches are under $8 (plus $1.50) for gluten free bread.

2  Thank Daina L

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I passed this place numerous times and finally went the last day of vacation...dang it. We would have gone every day!! The food was mouthwatering and the price could not be beat. It was by far the best food we had at a lunch place. We sat in the Bistro restaurant area and had an ocean view. Can't be beat. So good I actually bought the T-shirt...never done that before.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great sandwiches with good prices. They offer GF bread. I had a panini that was superb. Nice to finally have a deli where I am able to eat a sandwich.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

They had gluten free bread (which held together nicely) and the pulled pork sandwich was fabulous. The roast beef was great as well. Not as many vegetarian options, but that's not unusual.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I wanted to share this experience. I have no idea how to rate it though. My wife and I went to have breakfast at 808 Deli this morning. The place opens at 9 AM and we were there at about 8:50 so we waited. When the person who opened the store arrived, he told us that we much have wanted the 808 Bistro. He was not a breakfast place. We went to the 808 Bistro.

On our way out of the Bistro, we stopped by to see that the 808 Deli does serve breakfast sandwiches, be it a take out type place. The Deli has about 6 to 7 chairs and two tables to eat at, but clearly is not intended for a sit down breakfast.

Just trying to let people know. We may try again tomorrow :)

I rated it average just because you have to rate a location to save your review.