“Outstanding!”

808 Deli
Ranked #4 of 176 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

The 808 Deli is great. They have a huge selection and everything is amazing. They have a few tables, but you can get your food and eat it at the 808 Bistro in the same building. It's a great deal for a restaurant in South Maui.

• Visited October 2011

• Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“Toasty, fresh, deliciousness!”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I ordered the Rippie to go and as I waited for it, I looked around at the drab decor and set my expectations low. My name was called, I grabbed my sandwich and brought it to my car. Instantly, my car was filled with an aroma that made my mouth water. The sandwich was as good as it smelled. Lots of avocado, tomato, and cheese on crispy panini bread. I need to replicate this sandwich at home or move out to Maui.

• Visited September 2011
3 Thank Nicole Q
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Average no grills deli”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Chicken mango panini was tasteless but the Reuben was delicious! The dell is no frills, would get a higher score but the counter help was rude and never told us our order was ready so our hot sammies were lukewarm and borderline soggy :(

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great place for fast, delicious, inexpensive sandwiches”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Came here twice for lunches during our trip. Delicious sandwiches with fresh ingredients. Especially liked the wasabi roast beef sandwich.

• Visited September 2011
Maui, Hawaii
“The best place for lunch”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Wish they were open for dinner. Yes I realize it's a delhi, but we loved it so much we would have gone for a casual dinner meal there. They have quality sandwiches for a reasonable price and very friendly service.

For me, these would be enough to share. My husband always wanted his own because they are so yummy. We went back three times during our 9 days here. We both had the Porkie panini. The pulled pork was better than most other restaurants then had pepper jack cheese and a mango salsa. All the flavors compliment each other perfect, even down to the rye bread.

I also tried the Chicken with Mango chutney, totally rocked. You can tell they use fresh ingredients. Again the flavors going on worked well together and were so good!

You gotta try their breakfast sandwiches too! They all have egg then pick a bagel, croissant, or panini. Then pick a meat: sausage, bacon or ham and then pick a cheese: swiss, provolone, pepp jack, or cheddar. So fresh, warm and yummy.

Only down side is it gets busy some days during lunch and the line is slow moving. But that's partly because the staff is friendly and chatty with every guest then they take their time to cook to order every sandwich. It's all worth the occasional wait.

There is an 808 Bistro too, didn't go there but it's more restaurant style with a different menu, but it's BYOB which is nice. And you can take your 808 Deli food down the hall and use their outdoor tables.

• Visited August 2011