What a wonderful place. The view is breathtaking from the covered deck. Breakfast is served on the deck and it is such an enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere. The room we stayed in was very nice. It had an outdoor patio with table and chairs and the landscaping is so beautiful I relaxed out there a lot. There is a nice hot tub and just a wonderful feeling abounds at this bed and breakfast. I recommend it to anyone visiting Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast recommended by Frommer's, Lonely Planet, Paradise Family guides and many more, complete with all the amenities, including snorkel gear and beach equipment, BBQ grill, large DVD collection, cable TV and free internet, free laundry facilities, phone, and off street parking. Our goal is to provide guests with a Maui Home where we help create lasting memories over provided accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your What a Wonderful World Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- What a Wonderful World Hotel Kihei
- What a Wonderful World b&b
- What a Wonderful World Bed And Breakfast Maui/Kihei