We booked our room the "Master Suite" almost 3 months in advance. Upon our arrival we were told that our room had been given to personal friends of Eva, the owner. She allowed us to choose between two other rooms at no additional cost. I was taken back somewhat because I had done my research and specifically wanted the "Master Suite" due to it's privacy, larger bed, romantic shower, and overall attractiveness. With this being my husband's first time to Hawaii I did not want to cause a scene and demand the room that we originally booked. I was determined to enjoy ourselves and not make a big fuss over rooms. Looking back, I should have said something instead of harbouring disappointing feelings. On a good note, the coffee and breakfast were 1st rate, when Eva was there. The house is very charming. If you like dogs this is the place for you. Be careful though not to step in dog poop or urine on your way out to breakfast; watch where you step! The dogs are allowed free reign of the premises. At the time, Eva was also dog sitting for a friend. We ended up staying in the "Patio Suite". The walls are paper thin, so one can hear everything going on at all times in neighboring rooms, upstairs as well as downstairs. This charming spacious room has a comfortable queen size bed in it. I had requested the "Master Suite" due to it having a King size bed in it to accomodate my husband, being 6ft 2in tall. All the amenties mentioned are provided. Although I didn't mind finding my way around the house, it would have been nice if the owner had given us a tour. The rooms are reasonably priced. The house is in a nice subdivision away from the night life. For some reason a couple of times we were unable to find parking and had to park on the street. Some of the guests had taken up two parking spaces. Would we stay here again? Only if we were unable to find other accomodations and was 100% guaranteed of the room we booked. Would we recommend this B&B to a friend? Going with friends or if you have children, this place is for you. If you are looking for a quiet, romantic setting, then you might want to look alittle more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast recommended by Frommer's, Lonely Planet, Paradise Family guides and many more, complete with all the amenities, including snorkel gear and beach equipment, BBQ grill, large DVD collection, cable TV and free internet, free laundry facilities, phone, and off street parking. Our goal is to provide guests with a Maui Home where we help create lasting memories over provided accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your What a Wonderful World Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- What a Wonderful World Hotel Kihei
- What a Wonderful World b&b
- What a Wonderful World Bed And Breakfast Maui/Kihei