Eva (and Jack) couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming! They are a great resource for local attractions and restaurants, and Eva can make arrangements for you. We truly felt like this was "home away from home" during our stay - VERY comfortable! Great breakfasts: plenty to choose from and always delicious! Appreciated having wifi and printing (for boarding passes), free laundry, beautiful garden with fountain, outdoor table/chairs and gas grill, beach towels, coolers, books, DVD's, and the keyless, private entrance. Great location: a nice walk to the beaches and Kihei restaurants/shops; easy drive to other attractions. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast recommended by Frommer's, Lonely Planet, Paradise Family guides and many more, complete with all the amenities, including snorkel gear and beach equipment, BBQ grill, large DVD collection, cable TV and free internet, free laundry facilities, phone, and off street parking. Our goal is to provide guests with a Maui Home where we help create lasting memories over provided accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your What a Wonderful World Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- What a Wonderful World Hotel Kihei
- What a Wonderful World b&b
- What a Wonderful World Bed And Breakfast Maui/Kihei