We spent six wonderful nights at Nona Lani Cottages! We LOVED spending time on the lanai and in the garden watching and listening to the birds, and it was great that the beach was easily accessible (right across the street). We stayed in a garden cottage (#6) and it was so private! The location of the cottages is ideal -- close enough to town for the restaurants and grocery stores and easy to get everywhere else on the island. The interior of the cottages is a little outdated, and it would be nice to have WiFi available throughout the property,but other than those minor details we HIGHLY recommend Nona Lani Cottages. We hope to return again soon! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If your perfect vacation is having your "home away from home," look no further…Nona Lani Cottages, located on the south shores of the wonderful island of Maui, has eight cozy cottages situated on more than two acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, including swaying coconut palms and fragrant flowering plants and tropical fruit trees. Enjoy whale watching in winter months and spectacular sunsets year round from one of our four ocean view cottages, which are just a few short steps from Maui's longest continuous white sand beach and picturesque Ma'alaea Bay. Or if you are more of a tree lover, choose a garden view cottage. Or to mix things up, simply move a lounge chair or comfy hammock on the grounds to just sit back and relax in the shade or sunshine. The Kong family welcomes you to Maui! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Nona Lani Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nona Lani Cottages Hotel Kihei
- Nona Lani Cottages Maui/Kihei