My husband and I stayed in cabin #1 for 6 nights in October 2013 for our Honeymoon. We arrived in Maui after 10 pm so the office was closed by the time we got to the cottages. They sent me a detailed email as to how to get our key out of the lock box and left us a map of the grounds so we could find our cottage. We were literally 10 steps from a private beach and a 5 minute drive into town. The cottages are nothing fancy, but luckily we were going for a more laid back/rustic/true hawaiian experience. You have everything you need in the kitchen, clean towels in the bathroom and extra pillows in the bedroom. We sat on the Lanai every night and watched the beautiful sunsets. We did a lot of exploring around the Island during the day so we didn't spend too much time at the cottage but it was a perfect hub for our trip. We will definitely recommend Nona Lani Cottages to our friends and will for sure stay here on our next trip to Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nona Lani Cottages has been here since Kihei's growth in the 1970s, yet has always remained genuine to its aloha spirit. We've been providing guests with the true Hawaiian experience ever since -- laid-back, low-key, and relaxing. We're the perfect romantic getaway from everyday life. You'll have your own authentic plantation-style cottage to enjoy your vacation. By day, you can soak up the Hawaiian sun in our hammocks or journey to the beach for an adventure and surf lessons. At night, you can grill out and enjoy your meal by our gazebo as you reflect on the excitement of the earlier day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Nona Lani Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nona Lani Cottages Hotel Kihei
- Nona Lani Cottages Maui/Kihei