This is my second time staying at the Nona Lani Cottages, recently and 20 years ago. The grounds are beautiful, the people friendly and gracious. The cottages are a throwback to simpler days and are very nice. I love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nona Lani Cottages has been here since Kihei's growth in the 1970s, yet has always remained genuine to its aloha spirit. We've been providing guests with the true Hawaiian experience ever since -- laid-back, low-key, and relaxing. We're the perfect romantic getaway from everyday life. You'll have your own authentic plantation-style cottage to enjoy your vacation. By day, you can soak up the Hawaiian sun in our hammocks or journey to the beach for an adventure and surf lessons. At night, you can grill out and enjoy your meal by our gazebo as you reflect on the excitement of the earlier day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Nona Lani Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nona Lani Cottages Hotel Kihei
- Nona Lani Cottages Maui/Kihei