Cottages at the Nona Lani are quiet, clean, comfortable and private - and surprisingly affordable. The kitchen has everything you need to cook simple meals. You can also cook outside. The ocean is right across the street - and although the street can be busy during certain times of the day - you can definitely walk to the ocean. The gardens surrounding the cottages are wonderful, and we saw a jungle moa (wild Hawiian chicken - recently reintroduced to Maui), which made our stay perfect. All of Maui is accessible from Kihei, but it's worth going to the Nona Lani just to sit in the shade and look at the palms waving in the wind. The Nona Lani is owned and managed by the family - there is nothing impersonal about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If your perfect vacation is having your "home away from home," look no further…Nona Lani Cottages, located on the south shores of the wonderful island of Maui, has eight cozy cottages situated on more than two acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, including swaying coconut palms and fragrant flowering plants and tropical fruit trees. Enjoy whale watching in winter months and spectacular sunsets year round from one of our four ocean view cottages, which are just a few short steps from Maui's longest continuous white sand beach and picturesque Ma'alaea Bay. Or if you are more of a tree lover, choose a garden view cottage. Or to mix things up, simply move a lounge chair or comfy hammock on the grounds to just sit back and relax in the shade or sunshine. The Kong family welcomes you to Maui! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Nona Lani Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nona Lani Cottages Hotel Kihei
- Nona Lani Cottages Maui/Kihei