All reviewsrooftop deckboutique resortbreakfast was includedhot tubborrow beach chairspool sparoom was cleanthe entire staffacross the streetjunior suitelush gardenslow keyspecial thanksfresh pineappleeach morningthe general managerexploring the island
Reviewed October 31, 2017

I loved this hotel. It's a really beautiful, clean, nice resort really really close to the beach and 10 to 15 minutes away from the city by car. The staff was great, everyone. The owner, the front desk and everybody working there, were always professional and polite.
The resort has free wifi and is well located but the best part.... the sunset. At this resort you can go the rooftop and from there have the priveliege to watch the sunset at literally steps away from your room. My room had a microwave whenever I wanted to eat popcorn as a snack and a hot tub I use frequently. I really can't find anything wrong about this resort. Just thank you again to the whole team.

Aloha.

Jason

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Jason M
Reviewed October 22, 2017

We had booked a hotel for my daughter and granddaughter through Priceline (Never Again!). As we attempted to check her in, we discovered that Priceline's affiliate had cancelled the reservation the day we were to arrive, and we were left scrambling to find a place for them to stay. Kohea Kai to the rescue! These wonderful people listened to my hysterical recounting of the situation, calmly said they could help, offered a 15% discount for booking the entire vacation with them, and took wonderful care of my daughter and granddaughter throughout their stay. The room was spotlessly clean (I was there), breakfasts were delicious (didn't sample, but watched my granddaughter enjoy them), and the service was fantastic. I would recommend this place to anyone, anytime. The managers are so sweet and helpful!

Room Tip: Call this place if you need a place to stay. Don't use Priceline/Agoda, just talk to these folks!
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2017

I stay in different hotels around the US a minimum of 250 nights a year and without any exaggeration, this was the absolute best stay I've ever had! You can't beat the value that this hotel offers. FREE daily breakfast, FREE use of all amenities, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE access to beach, and the list goes on and on. I was so amazed by the sincere and personable service of all the staff members. I can't think of a single thing that could have made my stay better!

Upon check-in, I received a full walk-through of the property with Molly. She highlighted the amazing amenities the property offered such as the pool, Jacuzzi, rooftop deck (perfect view of the sunset each night!), bicycle rentals, water gear rentals (snorkeling equipment, fins, beach chairs, umbrellas, mats, etc), business center, and guest laundry room. They even had a table of common items that guests leave behind that you can use such as sunscreen, aloe, and bug spray! Last, but certainly not least, there's a wonderful beach directly across the street!! Molly even walked me to my room! Throughout my stay, Molly was so kind, attentive, and just amazing! Thank you for your unbeatable hospitality Molly!

The breakfast attendant, Robin, was simply spectacular! She greeted me each morning by my name and suggested new areas to explore each day. She was so personable, friendly, and funny that I could have easily spent all day speaking with her! Thanks Robin! The breakfast food selection varied daily and local flavors were used such as freshly cut pineapples. They offered several selections of hot eggs, hot meat, and griddle items such as pancakes, French toast sticks, etc. As someone that eats a hotel breakfast daily year-round, I never got bored with their selection!

I was lucky to meet the General Manager, Sean, on several occasions. He really made a point to speak with each guest he encountered and was very hospitable. While walking around the property, the room attendants (Jayzee and others) and maintenance associate (Jason) also greeted me each time I walked passed them and often even stopped to chat!

I could write another five pages on how wonderful my stay was but I digress. My heartfelt and warmest thanks to the entire staff! You have not experienced service until you have stayed here! Not only that, the rooms and public spaces were spotless and extremely well taken care of!

Room Tip: I had a corner room which was very roomy and came with a stove!
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank EvaLaBam
Reviewed October 15, 2017

This was my families first time visiting Maui and we couldn't have had a better experience! The hotel is charming and the rooms were very nice. We were a party of 12 and they have a Large 3 bedroom suite that is perfect for a large group! After a quick and friendly check-in we immediately dropped our things and headed to the beach which is literally steps from the hotel. The beach was empty and beautiful. We caught the sunset the first night and ordered take out from a great Sushi restaurant next to the hotel and ate it in our large kitchen in the suite. The Continental breakfast was also great. My kids loved the food and went around spotting baby pineapples in the seating area while the parents sat around sipping on coffee and enjoying the Maui Weather. It was true relaxation.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2017

This boutique resort was perfect for us. In the heart of Kihei, far away from the mega high-rise condos & hotels, we got a taste of the real Hawaii in yhis lovely town. The rooms are more than spacious, the gardens, pool & spa just lovely, and walking across the street to sit on the beach to watch sunsets far from crowds & noise -- pure perfection. Their location is easy for driving to explore many of Maui's treasures. My only hesitation in leaving this review is that I don't want so many people to discover it that it becomes inaccisble!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple