“Tasty Dinner”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 1, 2014

A lot of options to choose from and very tasty. The restaurante appeared to be popular among locals and there was a (small) wait for dinner when we went on a Friday. Slightly on the expensive side for Kihei but everything we had was very good.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Family group of 14, they were very busy but service was very good as was the food. Some of us went the previous year and We would definitely go again.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I'm a return customer but have never had the opportunity to share my thoughts. There's only two places I eat in Kehei, and this is one of them. The menu has wonderfully prepared fish with dynamite sauces. Their burgers are juicy and generous. Desserts are fresh and well worth saving room or splitting up for sweet tastes while finishing up an excellent bottle of Chardonnay. Best time to go is before 3 p. m.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The Cafe O'Lei Kihei was recommended by locals as a great place for a fish lunch at a reasonable price. From the moment we walked up the stairs to this second story restaurant, my friend and I felt we entered a very special place and it far exceeded our expectations. We were greeted warmly and the place has a beautiful casual coastal Asian vibe. We were seated at a table with a light airy screen around us. Every bite of the fish luncheon special was delicious and the fish couldn't have been fresher or cooked any better. It melted in my mouth. The presentation of the food on the plate was lovely and the piece of fish was huge. Our lovely attractive female waitress smiled a lot and was totally attentive in a good way. Our water glasses were refilled regularly. I will definitely return to this restaurant on my next Maui trip and highly recommend it to others.

1  Thank mariepsych
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing and the service outstanding. We had been given the name of the restaurant by someone at home and we were not disappointed. We would highly recommend an evening enjoying the menu.