“Great prime rib”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe O'Lei Kihei

Cafe O'Lei Kihei
Ranked #19 of 176 Restaurants in Kihei
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Elkin, North Carolina
“Great prime rib”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by hotel staff. We found it to be quite good and loved the prime rib we ordered. It was fairly noisy with a "party like" atmosphere, but it is worth going to. The service was only fair, and our waitperson had to be flagged down several times. Among other restaurants in the area, it is reasonable, although I wouldn't categorize as cheap. Total bill for 2 w/o any beverages $58.00.

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Vancouver
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

If your Looking for a cheap place to take the family this is not the place. With that said it is not over priced for the quality of food that you are getting which is plentiful and full of flavour. We did try the sushi which is the only thing on the menu which is over priced, and I can't recommend it especially when there is an abundance of fresh fish in the area. (I'm from Vancouver and I know sushi you charge too much. Plus you really don't need to sell it with the great menu you have). The sushi is my only rant... we did not find it as noisy as others have said. So I highly recommend this restaurant for a nice diner out.

1 Thank VancouverJohnnie
Mill Creek, Washington
“Gotta Love This Place...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I will admit that when my wife suggested eating here I was not impressed from the outside. But once inside we had a great waitress...attentive and pleasant. She suggested that we try the French onion soup and it was divine. They have a puff pastry on the top that makes it very unique, do try! My wife had the steak and I had a blackened Mahi Mahi. Both were cooked to perfection and very tasty...good enough that we came back here for another dinner. It can be busy and loud but the food will be worth the wait. Great food at a reasonably price with excellent service.

• Visited September 2013
USA
“Great food, great service but uncomfortably loud”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

My husband and I ate dinner here recently. We thought we were going to an upscale restaurant but other diners treated it as a family restaurant. Loud crying young children and out of control older children. I realize the restaurant doesn't have control over the other diners, but there is a distinct lack of sound buffering. The food was excellent as was the service. I however won't return because it was not a relaxing experience.

• Visited November 2013
Galway, Ireland
“I would eat here everyday if I could!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I don't like fish.... But their blackened Mahi Mahi is to die for! My husband loves the short ribs and I like the short rib tacos. The value for the money is unbelievable and the service was outstanding! My water glass was never less than half empty. We were in Maui for 3 weeks and we went for dinner 4 times.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Cafe O'Lei Kihei? Share your experiences!