“Awesome dinner”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Awesome dinner”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Food was amazing, staff was friendly and helpful. Medium price but portions were great. French onion soup is a must!

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Vienna, Austria
“Good opportunity for Dinner”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Café was recommended by the Rezeption of our hotel.
Dinner was great, but we are not used to eat THAT much in the evening ;-). I had the mac nut chicken which was excellent. Next day i spared with my wife. There is only a charge of 5 USD for two suffizient portions
Service was perfect,

• Visited October 2012
Stroudsburg, PA
“Teriffic!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate here on our last night in Kihei, and we chose it largely because we were staying across the street in the Royal Mauian.

Boy, are we glad we did! Turned out to be the best meal of our trip!!

We were there early in the evening, and our waiter was great - attentive and very personable. While the location is a bit awkward (top of a strip mall, no view to speak of), the dining room and bar are well-appointed and stylish.

Drinks were good, but the food was superb! The four of us shared sushi and lettuce wraps for apps, and both were delicious and well-prepared. Salads were also fresh and tasty.

Entrees were even better, with my wife and I absolutely LOVING our Asian Braised Shortribs. Fork-tender, mouth-watering, and well-portioned. Our daughter had the Macadamia crusted chicken breast which was very good, and our son's Cajun style shrimp were also excellent.

Not cheap, but definitely worth every penny - would return in an instant!!

Well done!

• Visited June 2013
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
“Food was tasty...a little too much sauce”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We went for dinner nice heard its a better value for lunch. Food was good but not excellent...sauces were a little too much of the dish for my liking but it was good. I had the ahi and my husband had the Mahi. He enjoyed his. Might try for lunch another time.

• Visited July 2013
Melbourne
“Can't understand what the hype is about”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I too cannot understand why this place gets recommended so highly. My poor son ordered cheese pizza off the kids menu and all it was was a tiny pizza with melted cheese on top. The look on his face said it all. The rest of our meals were okay, nothing special, especially as we had to wait for 30 minutes to get a table. I'm sure there must be better places to eat in Maui... although off the top of my head the only one I can think of is Fred's. Overall we found food pretty disappointing.

• Visited June 2013