“It was okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe O'Lei Kihei

Cafe O'Lei Kihei
Ranked #19 of 176 Restaurants in Kihei
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Canada
“It was okay”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Went for lunch, boring menu with typical selection. Service was good as well as location, but nothing to brag about. I wished I would have tried a dinner instead of lunch, as I see they have a better dinner menu. Again, it wasn't terrible and food was reasonable.

• Visited March 2013

• Korean first
Redlands, California
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was able to find some things to eat that were vegetarian and tasty. Especially liked the quinoa salad. The ambiance is great and location is good as it's within walking distance of shops and beach. The service was good as well. I suggest going to the shave ice place right outside for dessert. It's amazing!

• Visited March 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Our Best Meal And Reasonably Priced Meals In Maui”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Every Meal We Had Was Simply Delicious And Nothing Cost More Than $12. It Was So Nice To Get A Good Meal Without PAying An Arm And A Leg.

Kalispell, Montana
“Mostly good food, hit and miss staff”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Had a great, attentive waitress. Most of the food was good, with decent prices. I had a great salad with quinoa, but asked for seared ahi to go with it. I was given ono - sent it back. An excessive amount of time passed before the waitress returned with a barely cooked piece of fish slapped on a plate (I've had excellent seared ahi at this restaurant before, so I know what it's supposed to be). I took a bite and couldn't eat it. The waitress was upset with the chef - she was embarassed to bring it to me at all, but felt she should since I waited so long. She ended up comping the fish and our non alcoholic drinks. The cook (chef? really?) needs an attitude adjustment.The other food served was fine. Too bad for this experience - I don't think I'll be back and I cannot recommend it.

Visited March 2013
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Best fish I've ever tasted. I recommend the Ahi - it was perfect! Hubby had the catch of the day and it was delicious as well. Great service too!