“Good pulled pork!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

It was nothing spectacular. The pulled pork was tasty but a bit fatty. They salad was nothing special. $8 cocktails seemed a bit steep...it filled my BBQ craving tho!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

After a long day flying in from the mainland, my wide and I ended up looking for a place to eat at about 2100 in Kihei. The great smokehouse smell drew us in to Fat Daddy's and we are really glad it did. The bartender Nick was very friendly. The dinner crowds, bad from about 1800 to 2000 had cleared out, and we enjoyed a great informal meal at the bar. Several local beers on tap, I enjoyed a Maui brewed lager and had a full pound of delicious, smoked briscuit while my wife enjoyed pulled pork. The meat was excellent, as was the slaw ( not too creamy) and beans. Great food and staff! We went back again during our four day visit, and Nick gave us a great recommendation for a whale watching tour that we lined up a couple of days later.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

All the food was great! I had the beef brisket which was the best I've ever had. Daughter had pulled pork and son had ribs. All great. Highly recommend.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We went on a Friday evening and it was not too busy. The place is small, looks more like a bar or pub but that is not or should not be an issue.

Staff was friendly, overall service was very good.

Food was very good, my wife had ribs and I had the brisket and brats. Ribs were reported as tender and tasty, the brats and beef were great, especially with their spicy BBQ sauce. For sides, the beans were ok, coleslaw was good and the corn bread was greasy goodness!

The key lime pie for dessert I really liked and the missus felt it was "too limey".

We would go back when we return to Maui.

1  Thank Imthatguytcb247
Reviewed December 10, 2012

A little expensive but epic food, with decent service. Place is small and atmosphere is bar-ish but oooohhh the brisket and beans cornbread and key lime pie is epic.