“Wonderful well appointed ocean view condo.”
other travelers have booked this property
Fountain and ocean view from large lanai.
Mountain view from lanai. Ocean view from large lanai.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Fountain and ocean view from large lanai.
Mountain view from lanai.
Ocean view from large lanai.
Ocean view from large lanai.
Lanai view of sunset and fountains.
Bamboo kitchen cabinets with granite counters,
Bamboo cabinets, large variety of cooking items, spices, baggies, foil, dishwasher soap and more  .
Living area with queen size wall bed, large LCD TV with cable, DVD  player, WIFI & IPod doc stereo.
Comfortable queen size wall bed in living area.
Stainless steel appliance, lots of cooking utensils, spices, baggies, foil and more.
Hall bathroom, bamboo cabinets, granite counters,
handheld shower massage,   shampoo and more.
Full size washer & dryer with laundry soap.
Entry hallway, front door has a keyless entry lock for your convenience.
Plush queen size bed, 32' LCD TV and we added bedroom A/C.
Plush queen size wall bed.
Master bathroom with bamboo cabinets, granite counters, shower massager with shampoo, rinse and soap
Lobby for 24 hour check in, activity desk, free daily newspaper and we pay your $35 Resort Fee.
Pool area with 2 hot tub, gym, food cart, activity desk and more.
Tennis courts behind 1-303  condo.
Kamaole beach park 3. Great for flying a kite.
Kamaole Beach Park 3 across the street.
Sunset Kamaole beach 3
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JenniferV...
Vancouver
“Wonderful well appointed ocean view condo.”
Reviewed January 5, 2018 for a stay in October 2017

This condo has everything including a very comfortable Murphy bed. Joe and Gee couldn’t have been more helpful. Location is perfect for us. Right across from great beach for swimming and snorkeling. Good for tennis and golf. Would book again for sure.

aviator40...
Chicago, Illiniois
“Great spot for relaxation ”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We absolutely loved our stay at 1-303! The condo came with everything necessary for a comfortable visit and the owners were very accommodating. If we decide to visit Maui again, booking here will be our first priority!

raymondke...
Brampton, Canada
“Truly amazing views and place to stay.”
Reviewed March 26, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The location is truly fantastic easy directions by Joe & Gee to get here from the airport. Nice location for beaches, and resteraunts to enjoy. Very central for getting around the island. The viewand the condo are exactly like the pictures. They sent us all the information on what was hear and how to enjoy it. I would highly recamend this unit and location they also have a second until hear, and I wouldn't hesitate booking it also. Truly an amazing experience all because of a truly professional, and experienced couple in accomidating people. If you contact them they respond as soon as they can to answer any questions and concerns. Words can not do this justice. Truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cherydon
Saskatoon, Canada
“A great condo with a great view across from a great beach.”
Reviewed February 9, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This an exceptional unit in Kamaole Sands complex. We have stayed in other condos in this complex and others, but this one is our favorite.

Jamie Y
San Diego, California
“Great little getaway spot”
Reviewed January 14, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I visited Kihei for a work trip and struggled finding something affordable in the area that also met my "mobile office"/home-away-from-home needs. I've been hesitant to book vacation rental units after having a not-so-positive experience with one (also in Kihei) in the past. After some searching, however, I thought I'd try again. And I'm glad I did!

First, Joe and Gee were a pleasure to work with. They were quick with communication and made sure all my needs/wants were met.

The condo was exactly as depicted with every amenity covered. Everything was in great shape, and the apparent new remodel was beautiful. I found myself wishing I was sharing it with a larger group instead of just myself as it really is set up to entertain a family or small group of friends.

Kamaole Sands is a gorgeous property with multiple BBQ areas, pool (with WiFi, yay!), hot tubs, etc. I was slightly let down by the fitness center; I always try to find accommodations that include a decent fitness area so I can stay on track when traveling. I'm thankful Kamaole Sands had a fitness center as many don't in the area. Machines were run down and dated, no towels are provided, and there is no water (have to go out to the fountain in the adjacent pool area), but I was able to get a workout in. No fault of the owners, and should not reflect on their unit.

The only downfall of this property was noisiness. I'm not sure if the walls were thin or if it has to do with the proximity to the hallways, but there were many times I thought someone was inside the condo because it sounded so close. The bedroom is one wall away from the elevator/hallway, so it might bother someone who is a light sleeper. My work requires me to hold late hours, so it affected my sleep in the morning. This might not be an issue for someone with an earlier schedule. Again, nothing that should reflect on the owners.

All-in-all a positive experience, would definitely book again!

phchao
Taipei, Taiwan
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed January 12, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The apartment was great! The condo grounds were also beautiful and well managed. The location couldn't be better, within walking distance to shops and restaurants. And of course the beach across the street and the sunset on the lanai. I would definitely want to go back!

Your age range 35-49
Guiandmim...
Dorking
“The best condo at Kamaole Sands”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

OK - so, I had already written a rave review about Kamaole Sands per se but hadn't named the condo (flat) we have stayed in 3 times over numerous years because - well, I guess I didn't want EVERYONE to know about 1-303! But as the owners have requested I do so, I believe it's only fair. I should state, I've never met the owners in person but have dealt with them efficiently each time via email (including an incident when I sadly had to cancel our booking) and the process has been simple despite booking from the UK. My review title is a bold one but I have stayed in another condos at Kam Sands, as have other family members (which I visited) and I have cheekily visited more condos on site when they have held open house (sale viewings). In my opinion, this building (block) has the best view of the gardens and sea and seems to have sunshine when other buildings are in the shade. It's just close enough to the beach to make the walk short and easy (all the beach stuff is supplied including coolers (chilli bin/esky), beach towels, boogie board etc) yet far enough from the road to make traffic noise non-existent. The condo has recently been remodelled so it's fresh and clean but has always been stocked with everything (yes everything including garlic press, pineapple corer and even spices for cooking) you may need to make self catering a breeze. Can it be that great? Well, if I HAD to find a negative, it would be the proximity to the lift (elevator) to the bedroom which can be noisy despite obvious written notifications for all residents to be quiet during night hours. The issue seems to be early check outs and the sound of luggage being wheeled about. This being said, we stay for 3 weeks during the busy Christmas and New Year period so the likelihood of this occurring during peak time increases. I'm guessing if you stayed there during any other time you wouldn't hear a peep! I hope we will return and stay here again so if you do visit, remember to look after it so it stays so nice and do give the big kitchen turtle a pat!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing