“Never eating here again...and I live here.”

Fernando's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 151 Restaurants in Kahului
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I would like to give this restaurant no stars if I could. The only good thing about it is my stomach isn't growling Anymore.... But eating styrofoam would do the same thing. The food was over priced. Every refill you had to pay for. My shredded beef was tough and hard to chew and didn't even have much flavor to make up for it. I will never eat here again unless they make some real changes. It hurt me to have to pay my bill.... Because the food was no where near worth it.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I work on a cruise ship that comes to maui once a week, every week. We literally come to Fernandos EVERY SINGLE WEEK for their food. Everything is authentic and made in house and every time it's delicious. Their queso dip is one of the best I've had anywhere and their meat and shrimp dishes blow most anything out of the water. Come to Fernandos during lunchtime on a Sunday or Monday and you will probably see us there- definitely worth it!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

There is another Fernando's Mexican eatery to try owned by the same people as the one in Kaahumanu Shopping Center. This one is at 270 Dairy Road in a food court. Of course there are no Margaritas here but very authentic Mexican food and in my opinion better than the Fernandos in the mall. My husband is originally from Phoenix and craves good Mexican food, we eat here at lot!

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Came into Fernando's after flying into Maui from Honolulu.
Tried their Margaritas, chips & dip to include Queso dip - all very good. Waitress ( Michelle ) was very nice and provided great service. I would come again!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great Mexican food and happy hour 4-6pm. Love the staff who are always friendly and make you feel "at home". Food is good!