“Excellent food and service!”

Marco's Grill & Deli
Ranked #13 of 151 Restaurants in Kahului
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We always eat here before we catch our evening flight out of Maui and we did again in August. The service is excellent and the portions are big enough to share. Yes it's a little expensive but it is Maui and most places are more expensive than what you would pay in other states. It's a great place for a big hearty Italian meal or just a sandwhich!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Nice meal good price, but charging WAY TOO much for a cup of coffee left me with a bitter taste in my mouth!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family and I had dinner at Marco's following our long journey from Arizona. I vaguely remembered a review that said Marco's was a great place to eat on the way from the airport. Well, we had already gone to our condo, hit the beach and now were searching for a restaurant for dinner. Not knowing our way around Maui, we decided to go back towards the airport. Marco's was a really pleasant surprise. The atmosphere was calm and quietand very upscale - just what we needed after a long day. Our server was patient and explained several items on the menu. Our only regret was that we were too full for dessert!! I highly recommend Marco's Grill!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This restaurant is surprisingly chic for it's location. Diagonally across from K Mart and next to a pay day lender. It is smart, spacious and very Italian/American in its menu. Staff were polite, welcoming and helpful. The food, even just over an hour till closing was fresh, tasty and well presented. No sense of hurry, although staff must have wanted to get home.
A super place for a meal if you live in Kahului or are passing through from the airport or attractions at this side of the island.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Good friendly staff, but mediocre food. Got the chocolate cinnamon French toast and it was ok. Not the best or worst I've had. I don't know if I would go back.