“Fast, cheap, good - choose one”

Marco's Grill & Deli
Ranked #17 of 155 Restaurants in Kahului
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Terrible food and overpriced for what it is. But they serve it to you quickly!

Turkey burger was a hockey puck of a meat-like substance, probably delivered from the Sysco truck (Suisan in Hawaii I guess). Not worth any more effort of a review than this. Stay away.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

You know a restaurant is bad when a customer goes online and finds a review page to complain on. Well, let me tell you.
The food was horrid, A disgrace to Italian food. I'm Italian myself, and this was, to me, offensive. That's how bad the food was. My family and I had a pepperoni pizza and fettuchini Alfredo with chicken, I had a soda. The soda tasted old, the pizza was soggy and tasteless, and the sauce that was in the noodles made it taste just really bad. Even the chicken was dry and hard to chew. The setting of the restaurant was nice, and the waitress did her job, but really, were here for the food; and they managed to screw that up.
Save your tastebuds and Never go to this restaurant.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

This place was a bad experience. From the indifferent waitress to the average food, there was absolutely no reason to ever come back here. The entrees don't include salad or bread and you don't even get refills on soda. Do yourself a favor. Go somewhere else.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband ordered the seafood pasta, he loved it. He also ordered a soft drink, he asked for a refill and was told that each refill would be at full price. I had the basil pasta, nothing out of the ordinary. Overall the food was priced too high for what it was. The service was friendly

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have lived here for 13 years, owned both furniture stores and art galleries where I need to pick up artists from airport, etc.. Went to Marcos this afternoon, had the worst pasta with too little sauce and"Costco Meatballs with Costco sauce". It was bland and tasteless, no shredded cheese when I asked, no ground pepper..service is deplorable . I asked for a carryout container as I had to work evening shift..most of my terrible meal was on the plate the waitress told me this small pastry box was fine and she was changing shifts and came back every 2 minutes to pick up my check and money and wouldn't leave me alone..I had a cell phone call I had to take, I was another 5 minutes and what looked to be a supervisor came over ant than asked if I was alright??? Like will you please leave a tip, pay your check and get out!!!!!! The food was just terrible and the attitude of the wait staff the worst on Island. I own a Front Street Gallery and there is not an evening that goes by that people don't ask me where to eat..I used to recommend Marcos but now would tell people that it is over priced, poor service and poor to just generic food. This couple went through a split and the food has not been the same but now terrible..$20.00 for ginger ale and Costco pasta, now my third bad meal there will never go back..they were actually good when they started and food fresh and tasty. As a business owner, I would get a new chief, wait staff and pay attention instead of folding napkins..idiot!!!!