“Very good”

Tante's Island Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 149 Restaurants in Kahului
Cuisines: American, Polynesian, Hawaiian, International
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and the food is very very fast prepared. There's a big menu card and the prices are absolutely ok. The Location is very good and the restaurant itself has a nice atmosphere.

JakePena, Public Relations Manager at Tante's Island Cuisine, responded to this review, September 23, 2014
I would like to thank for visiting our restaurant and hope that you and your friends will return.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Spokane, Washington
“Authentic, delicious and friendly..... Must try!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

My wife and I both really enjoyed Tante's and would certainly return. The atmosphere was charming and friendly and we found the family owners delightful. We had adobo and mixed bento. It was quite tasty and a great value. This reminded me of good home cooked food by someone with a passion for for their craft.... like dinner at a friends house....who knows how to cook :0)

• Visited October 2013

Lakewood
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Clean, friendly, tasty and a good value. Large menu breakfast, lunch and dinner. Perfectly cooked fish, moist crisp. Fast service pleasant surroundings.

• Visited November 2013

Kihei, Hawaii
“this time was better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

This would be my second time coming back. I brought a friend this time. Service was awesome like always. This time we came for dinner. Food was great and delicious. The only thing I was concerned about is the dinner setting. Nice presentation of the cloth, but when I saw the fork and knife just laying on the table like that, I thought to myself "how unsanitary is that." The fork and knife were laying on a table that was probably wiped like 100 times that day. We don't know what kind of germs were on that table.

• Visited September 2013
Ballarat, Australia
“We ate here twice.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Ate here first night after late arrival, then following morning as this is where breakfast is served. Very affordable and can not thank staff enough for assistance with our special needs child.

Visited September 2013