Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 12/16/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$769
Priceline$769
Orbitz.com$769
All reviews close to the airport fire pit rental car convenient location the hotel is clean stayed here for one night parking fee road to hana nice pool hotel is great minute drive costco lobby proximity aloha
Selected filters
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Because of our very late night arrival to Maui, we booked this only because it was near the airport and seemed the best of what few options there were. This was to be a 1 night only stay, as our destination resort for the 10 days to follow, was in Kaanapali.
Too expensive for what you get. Clean enough, but with no central air conditioning, the a/c is a large noisy unit below each window that starts and stops all night. Also, $28 to use the open parking lot overnight.
Would avoid in the future.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank goodtips3
Reviewed April 11, 2019

I was only at the airport for one evening which I am really glad given the price and the amount of noise. There was some sort of sales person set up in the lobby at dinner time meeting with individuals - it looked like about insurance. Just seemed like a lot of random people that were not even staying at the hotel hanging out in the lobby. I did eat dinner at the bistro and the staff were not friendly and acted bothered when I wanted to order. After I paid by credit card I had added a $2 tip out of obligation and was not given an itemized receipt. I requested the receipt and noticed that staff had adjusted the tip to $3. I had been traveling all day and really didn't feel like addressing the issue - however I probably should have. The noise in the lobby was really loud and the amount that is paid to stay at this hotel is honestly terrible for the accommodations provided.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Tammy S
Marc W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Aloha! Thanks so much for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Our Bistro is open to the public, but certainly I will be more than happy to follow-up with you on the tip situation. Our room rates are competitive based on hotels in Maui and demand during this time. We are still one the best values for a Marriott product on the island. Please contact me directly at the hotel when you have a moment so I can further assist you. Mahalo!

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

if you want something close to the airport before an early flight this is a solid option, it’s clean and staff are friendly but I wouldn’t recommend this location for your whole trip as it’s pretty basic and not a superb location for exploring the island. I was there on business and it was fine fore that.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
OGGOperationsMGR, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Aloha,

Mahalo for taking the time to review our hotel during your most recent stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your most recent visit and hope to see you soon when your travels bring you back to Kahului, HI.

A hui hou ka kou,

CY Maui Management

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here to visit venues on this side of the island. It is clean and nice. It is set up for the business travelers more than vacation. Pool is clean and handicapped accessible, but small. We used points but would have been very disappointed if we would have paid the price we found on the internet.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jl1230
Marc W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Aloha! Thanks so much for staying with us and sharing your feedback. We do offer a competitive price point and one of the best values for a Marriott product in the market. If there is anything we assist you with, please don't hesitate to call the hotel directly. Again, Mahalo for visiting us!

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Maui on vacation, staying in Kaanapali when he become suddenly very ill.

The closest hospital was near Kahului. He was admitted to Maui Memorial Medical Center and I had to scramble to find a hotel that was semi close to the hospital. I researched on TripAdvisor and chose Courtyard by Marriott.

My husband was in critical condition and spent 12 days in the hospital. The staff at the Courtyard soon learned about my husband and our situation and they were so gracious and kind to me. They used their shuttle to take me daily back and forth to the hospital. A lot of evenings, after spending 10 hours at the hospital I would eat dinner at The Bistro. They gave me free dessert!

The room I had was very nice. It was cleaned daily and housekeeping did a great job. The room had a mini fridge and they delivered a microwave to my room so I could reheat leftovers to save money.

There is a 24 hour Pantry you can purchase snacks, wine, beer, etc. There is a laundry room where you can wash clothes (came in really handy in my situation) and a small gym. Also a pool and jacuzzi. It’s very convenient to Costco and the airport.

I highly recommend this hotel. It was amazing how kind every staff member I encountered was during a really scary and stressful time in my life. Mahalo.

Date of stay: February 2019