Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 12/16/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$769
Priceline$769
Orbitz.com$769
All reviews close to the airport fire pit rental car convenient location the hotel is clean stayed here for one night parking fee road to hana nice pool hotel is great minute drive costco lobby proximity aloha
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here to visit venues on this side of the island. It is clean and nice. It is set up for the business travelers more than vacation. Pool is clean and handicapped accessible, but small. We used points but would have been very disappointed if we would have paid the price we found on the internet.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jl1230
Marc W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Aloha! Thanks so much for staying with us and sharing your feedback. We do offer a competitive price point and one of the best values for a Marriott product in the market. If there is anything we assist you with, please don't hesitate to call the hotel directly. Again, Mahalo for visiting us!

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Maui on vacation, staying in Kaanapali when he become suddenly very ill.

The closest hospital was near Kahului. He was admitted to Maui Memorial Medical Center and I had to scramble to find a hotel that was semi close to the hospital. I researched on TripAdvisor and chose Courtyard by Marriott.

My husband was in critical condition and spent 12 days in the hospital. The staff at the Courtyard soon learned about my husband and our situation and they were so gracious and kind to me. They used their shuttle to take me daily back and forth to the hospital. A lot of evenings, after spending 10 hours at the hospital I would eat dinner at The Bistro. They gave me free dessert!

The room I had was very nice. It was cleaned daily and housekeeping did a great job. The room had a mini fridge and they delivered a microwave to my room so I could reheat leftovers to save money.

There is a 24 hour Pantry you can purchase snacks, wine, beer, etc. There is a laundry room where you can wash clothes (came in really handy in my situation) and a small gym. Also a pool and jacuzzi. It’s very convenient to Costco and the airport.

I highly recommend this hotel. It was amazing how kind every staff member I encountered was during a really scary and stressful time in my life. Mahalo.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 7, 2019

Here’s a cut and past from a recent February 2019 TA review from a fellow frequent traveler titled Maui Mirage that I 100% agree with . . . . . Hiram, the manager, did call me back fairly quickly. However, he was shockingly belligerent and short in his queries - as if I was a nuisance. . . . . in my case it was Marc their GM

In the light of the new constant Bonvoy media marketing rollout promising so much awesome guest experience. Also after last year’s discovered SPG 500 million contacts internet hack. I have the following to share with my fellow TA travelers.

As a frequent business and leisure traveler. I believe the basic expectations of any hotel is a clean, temperature control guestroom with a television that works properly.

When checking into this hotel I was disappointed but not surprised to see limited television channels and many cable stations such as HBO that would keep freezing, go blank showing a downloading icon. Interesting that their auto playing TV system promoting Bonvoy does not freeze or go blank.

When staying in any hotel charging a FMV of US $ 300.00 a night I expect the ceramic base of their bathroom toilet to be clean. I do not expect to find past guest pubic hairs as I did with this property. Leadership responded by asking why we did not call down to have the room cleaned again. I shared the obvious that such cleaning is their responsibility and vacationers have better things to do that act as quality control. The notion that sharing an email of Titanium level feedback directly that could be used as an internal training tool to help maintain a Bonvoy standard was not understood or even comprehended.

Now you know . . . . have an awesome time on Maui . . . . . we did Mahalo fellow TA travelers

Room tip: keep away from rooms next to elevators and ice machines - noisy
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank canadian175
Marc W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Aloha and mahalo for staying with us. As previously mentioned, we apologize that your visit was less than perfect. We take great pride in our overall cleanliness standards and we are very fortunate to offer the latest platform when it comes to entertainment and TV technology with our Enseo platform. We value all guest feedback and are always looking at ways to improve. I am happy to assist any past or future guest and look forward to sharing the aloha spirit that the entire staff here at the Courtyard Maui Kahului Airport delivers daily. Mahalo!

Reviewed February 23, 2019

My family flew into Maui late at night, so we were looking for a place to stay one night before heading down to Wailea. The location is great as it is right by the airport. Our stay was comfortable for the night - no complaints but we also weren't in the hotel for long. Since Kahului is fairly "central" to most things in Maui, this ends up being in a nice location but does not give the beach/resort feel since it is in the town.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank ydiii
Reviewed February 21, 2019

while there is no beach in sight at this Maui location it is a Marriot and well located. It is a bit pricy but comfortable with great amenities. I use it as my launch point for my Maui vacations because of the great location

Room tip: ask for an upgraded room
Date of stay: January 2019