2 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$739
Priceline$739
Orbitz.com$739
All reviews close to the airport fire pit rental car convenient location the hotel is clean stayed here for one night parking fee road to hana nice pool hotel is great minute drive costco lobby proximity aloha
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the court yard kahului for two nights during our trip to Maui. We had been traveling across the island camping before and after and found this stop to be very comfortable and quiet. It seems that this hotel is used mostly for people arriving or leaving the island. Although the lot always seemed quite busy, the facilities were usually empty. The beds were very comfortable, definitely worth it for that alone. Costco is next door, so it saves driving in their lot and parking you've got VIP next door. Lunch is cheap there too!

The location is actually really nice for a nomad like myself. I love to drive all over Maui and it's centrally located so you can get a jump on those Haleakala and or Hana days.

WiFi is strong, the shower is hot and good pressure. The tea tree lemon sage body wash is a game changer and a good start to a day on Maui.

I'm so glad I splurged for this place as opposed to one of the cheaper /older options I had stayed at /researched.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

Great location near the airport and Costco. Room is comfy and staff very friendly. The lobby so cozy and spacious! I was able to get work done. The coffee shop on property was a plus especially since we had to get up early. There are food trucks in walking distance from the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Hidaffers
Reviewed December 13, 2018

we arrived at night, and got a shuttle here, great small place, our booking came with complimentary breakfast which was very good btw, this hotel is great location for doing the road to Hana, exploring and of course costco runs. its a 30 second walk away! a great place for a short stay, also has hot tub and pool.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

Visiting for business and I have to say that the customer service here is exceptional!! Very clean property. Professional staff. The shuttle has a list of places to drop you off including the beach!!! I would stay here time and time again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2018

My family and I had a LONG day of travel from the Caribbean island of Bonaire to another island paradise of Maui. Briana checked us last night and she was great for 3 exhausted travelers - polite, efficient and helpful. And this morning, we were up early because of the jet lag, and Briana came through in a BIG way by directing me to the shortest route to the Krispy Kreme donut shop!! My wife and daughter have never had Krispy Kreme, so this was a special treat for them. The Courtyard by Marriott is lucky to have a professional like Briana representing them.

Date of stay: November 2018