2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$351
Expedia.com$367
Hotels.com$351
Priceline$351
eDreams$367
FindHotel$351
All reviews close to the airport fire pit rental car convenient location the hotel is clean stayed here for one night parking fee road to hana nice pool hotel is great minute drive costco lobby proximity aloha
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

We had an early flight so we stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Maui Kahului Airport hotel. It's a very convenient location, less than 5 minutes from the airport. The rooms are modern and very clean. Be aware the prices at The Bistro and in the lobby store are very expensive.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

While this is definitely not a resort the hotel staff went out if their way to make our anniversary trip to Maui memorable. As Gold Elite members we usually can count on a room upgrade but the manager made sure to put us in an upper floor room facing the ocean so as far as we were concerned it was an ocean view room.
The rooms are a nice size, not the super small rooms you would think they would have in Hawaii.
Airport noise was never a problem and we liked how easy it was to access all the sights and beaches we wanted to see.

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. At first I was worried about the location. I thought it was in the middle of nowhere. There are stores nearby. The hotel also provides a shuttle bus which will take you anywhere within 3 miles of the hotel. There is a mall which has buses that take you to other cities on the island, so if you don't have a car, you can still get around. The rooms are spacious and clean. The outdoor area is includes a pool and fire pit. I think the bar needs some improvement in the drink selection. There is no full bar. Also there is no microwave oven in the rooms but there is one in the lobby which you can use. I plan on staying here when I return to Maui. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AdolphM
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

We got in late and went straight to the hotel, checked in quickly and our room was great . We had enough time to order 1 beer before the bar closed at 10 pm and everyone was very friendly. Woke up and got some coffee and left. No problems and exactly what we hoped. This placed saved us $200 vs staying in the resort, I would recommend for people getting into OGG at night.

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Although not on the beach, the hotel was wonderful! Excellent and friendly staff, clean rooms, a great pool area, and a little restaurant on site. Had I been here for a vacation I would have preferred to be on the beach but this was perfect for my business related trip!

Trip type: Traveled on business