“Really nice for a Courtyard”

Courtyard Maui Kahului Airport
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Kahului
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Although not on the water and no ocean views, a very nice property. Staff very friendly, they didn't charge us parking, maybe due to my platinum status. Next door to Costco which was very convenient. Food very expensive, but we went to Starbucks 1 mile up road. Pool and grounds beautiful.

Room Tip: "Deluxe" rooms in center of hotel are larger
1  Thank Cool-Trojan

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed for one night in a room with 2queen beds. The room was very clean and beds were very comfortable. The staff greeted us at the front doors and were pleased to serve us. I was traveling with children and called down for more towels and pillows and staff was helpful. I will definitely stay here again! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Arrived in Maui at 10pm. We spent 2 nights here ($200 a night) then 5 nights at the Hyatt ($400 plus parking, plus resort fee, plus everything). 2 minutes from car rental locations, opposite Costco, K-mart, Krispy Kremes and much more.

Whilst here we did the Road to Hana one day and Zip lined the next day. Saved a lot of time driving to/from Ka'anapali and a lot of money.

The entire hotel was spotless. Staff couldn't be more helpful. Free internet. Fridge in room. It's not a resort on the beach but that's not why you are there. Only improvement would be a safe in the room, I did use hotel safety deposit box, even after we'd checked out.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was traveling for business for 11 days and this was the kind of place that makes someone spoiled. I mean, they had a free shuttle that took me to Taco Bell because I felt like it! I decided to get a little smarter, so I had them take me to the Helipad and took an air-tour of Maui. There's this one really nice driver named Joey. He is GREAT.

The girls at the front desk are all nice, and that's rare, for every-single-employee to be NICE.

Then there's the Bistro, and the Starbucks coffee, and Brenda, Lawrence, and the tall blonde guy and the nice lady with short blonde hair....all nice. Tip them well.

The bed was comfortable...so comfortable.

There was no noise at all, even with the massive amount of children staying there.

At the pool, the hot tub turns colors..it seems to always be occupied..but you can always just sit in the little white cabanas next to the pool if you like.

The lobby has multiple outlets to charge your multiple devices. The key cards to the rooms are super modern.

The bathroom was good..the shower was HOT. So many towels...

Staying at this hotel definitely spoiled me for future trips...I wish all Marriotts were like this one. I wish the entire...planet was like this.

Room Tip: The elevators are slow, so if you don't like waiting..choose the first floor. I chose the non-p...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this Courtyard on our first night in Maui. I originally planned to spend our entire stay here, but later opted spend the remainder of our time in the more touristy town of Kihei. While this hotel is not in a touristy area, it is at good central spot on the Island for going to Hana, Haleakala, Wailea, and Lahaina. The staff at the Courtyard are very friendly and helpful. They have a shuttle driver that will take you around Kahului, as well as to the airport. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. If my wife and I are able to make it back out to Maui some day and would rather stay at a more centralized hotel, then this is the one I would pick.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dblev76
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night before a week long stay in Kaanapali. It was very close to the airport which was very nice. It was clean, nice inside, and the staff were very helpful and kind. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice hotel in close proximity to the main attractions in Maui.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Guinness304
Reviewed June 25, 2013

5 minutes from the airport. The neighborhood is not glamorous but the hotel is a fine sight and comfy sleep. Stayed one night thanks to a cancelled United flight. The front desk staff was very understanding and cordial. Mahalo for your great hospitality. We were able to use our food vouchers at the 24 hour convenience area. It was pricey. Two bottles of So-Be drink and a bottle of water was $10...Ouch. Minus the kitchen area, this was nicer than our original condo at The Royal Kahana in Lahaina, and we liked it just fine. Nevertheless, no lanai, no water view, no direct beach access, farther distance of key activities of interest (including Front Street happenings), and no 'chill vibe' (feels like a nice business conference stay). Definitely worth a consideration, it just depends on the type of getaway atmospheres you're looking for.

Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Artist_Aboard
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kahului
Maui Coast Hotel
Aston Kaanapali Shores
Aston Kaanapali Shores
#13 of 32 in Lahaina
Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas

Been to Courtyard Maui Kahului Airport? Share your experiences!