“Yum, yum, yum!”

Ululani's Hawaiian Shave Ice
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Kahului
Good for: Families with children
Description: All Shave Ice is Not Created Equal... We specialize in and are passionate about serving the BEST shave ice! Now open for 5 years, we have rapidly become recognized as the top shave ice shop in Maui and one of the top 3 shave ice shops in ALL of Hawaii! We are known for the softest ice (comparable to Waiola's on Oahu), the best tasting flavors (we make 100% of our flavors using premium fruit purees, fresh fruits (when available), extracts, and concentrates from Hawaii and all across the United States), and warm friendly service with true ALOHA spirit! We specialize in our tropical fruit flavors. Our mango, coconut, pineapple, lilikoi (passion fruit), and guava taste like biting into the fresh fruit itself. From the filtered water to the premium gourmet Roselani's Ice Cream to the homemade mochi and azuki add-ons, we have thought through every detail of the shave ice to provide the BEST tasting shave ice possible! Get rid of any preconceived notions of what a shave ice or snow cone is like.....this takes shave ice beyond the highest level imaginable!
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was going to be my first stop when I landed but I flew in too late so I stopped in the next day. Delicious! The haupia ice cream is perfect, the ice is amazingly fine and the flavours available are top quality! I went four times during my stay and tried new flavours everytime. Go here, they have four locations, eat often, try all the flavours. You will not be disappointed. The staff are fun and have a great system in place for getting you in and out quickly.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Believe all the great reviews- this is truly one of the best shave ice places out there! The shave ice is soft, creamy and delicious. There is a great variety of flavors and sizes. Unlike any other. The employees that work here are very friendly and helpful. Location is close to the airport.

1  Thank Maria1NewYork
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is the standard by which all Hawaiian shave ice should be measured. And most, when measured, is found wanting. There are some famous shave ice places on the North Shore of Oahu, but Ululani's is better. Hands down.

1  Thank mream
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The moment the plane touches ground, I'm headed to Ululani's for the best shave ice. Both locations are great, but Kahului is more accessible and it's easier to park. The girls that work there are very nice and ALWAYS greet you with a smile. Flavors galore and unique add-on options, Ululani's is the only place in all of Hawaii, in my opinion, for the overall best shave ice. My fave is the Coconut Lovers with vanilla ice cream and a snow cap, but you can't go wrong with any flavor combo. And don't forget to get a punch card!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Their syrups are not overwhelmingly too sweet. Great balance of syrups, ice cream, and shaved ice! One of the best I have ever had in years! Thank you!