Maui Seaside Hotel
AscendHotels
$332
$228
$149
Best Western Pioneer Inn(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
$221
$187
Lahaina Inn(Lahaina)
$179
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Lahaina Shores Beach Resort(Lahaina)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,150 results
All reviewsclose to the airportattached restaurantisland cuisinefree breakfastminutes from the airportkahului airportolder hotelstayed one nightconvenient locationsmall beachhospitality roomnice poolper nightceiling fanon site restaurantsmall fridgeroad to hana
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Although they couldn't really help me come up with last minute things to do, the staff was always friendly and accommodating. I'm a little confused as to why the room had an air conditioner in the room, because it clearly didn't work, but I didn't go to Hawaii to sit in a hotel room, and be spoiled by the cable television, and low prices!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank space_face_caseY
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is obviously not a five-star resort, but the convenience of the hotel is great and staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The pool is small, but has a great view of the ocean. The rooms are very large in size, but the beds need new mattresses. It's located right across the street from Whole Foods, which is convenient for quick meals. It's clean and simple, and you can't beat the price. When you're in Maui, you don't want to spend all your time in your hotel room anyway. If you want something basic for a great price, this is a perfect option.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 808Nikki
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Pros:

The location is good, has a downstairs restaurant, close to OGG airport, two gas stations across the street (shell and chevron), about 1 mile away is Whole Food (7am-9pm) , 24 hour Longs Drug, KMart, Sears. We usually grab a quick bite and pack some fruits from Whole Food in the morning.

The staffs are very kind and helpful. I asked the reception if they can provide anything for cold evening as I planed to go to Haleakala for sunset. They immediately offer to send extra blanket to my room. And whenever I stop by reception to get clean towel on the way out, they always greet me with smile and wish us to have a good time in beach.

Cons:
The room is large, with ceiling fan and air-conditioner. However the carpet is not very clean and has smell too. We have to open windows to get fresh air when we come back in the evening.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

After a few visits at the maui seaside hotel, I've came to mixed conclusions about my stay. The rooms are somewhat spacious but don't look like the pictures. The rooms are clean but check the bedding for spots. The maids tend to clean the carpets everyday to the point it smells like mold and puke up with solid baby diapers. It's horrendous! The maintenance staff are nice and so are the housekeepers, they all speak and pretty prompt to needs. The front desk is a mixed of good and bad customer service, I've never really dealt with people who didn't care to deal with me, seeing how im a paying customer no matter the race, gender or social class, I spend and work hard for my money just like their employees and other staying guest. The way some of the front employees talk to customers is shameful and appalling. They're "sometimey" to whoever they encounter with it seems like. It's like they don't want to be bothered or their attitude is bad. I can say as a tip to staff is that the management team needs to learn to provide EXCELLENT services to those staying at the hotel, whether their white or black or local, we're all paying green. Managers needs better training in managing and front clerks needs better training in customer service and care. Nice stay, just some staff wasn't pleasant.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rolanda H
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very outdated. The carpet is old and the room smelled very musty. We paid for a package that included breakfast but heard or saw nothing of it. But the housekeepers were very friendly. The pictures on their website are very misleading.

• Stayed: June 2014