Maui Seaside Hotel
$600
$420
Hotels.com
$162
Best Western Pioneer Inn(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
$215
$197
BestWestern.com
Lahaina Inn(Lahaina)
$175
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Lahaina Shores Beach Resort(Lahaina)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,144 results
All reviewsclose to the airportattached restaurantisland cuisinefree breakfastminutes from the airportkahului airportolder hotelstayed one nightconvenient locationsmall beachhospitality roomnice poolper nightceiling fanon site restaurantsmall fridgeroad to hana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2007

The pictures look nice, and maybe some rooms were... ours was at the right front by the door.. Room clean, but not updated. Beds were not very comfortable... I used my own matress on the floor after things settled down a bit. Parking out our window at ground level, and we had nothing but bumpers to look at.. in fact kind of scarry at the time because it looked like a car could come in your room easily if they failed to stop or accidentally gunned it. The other issues was the "safe coded" door. All kinds of people and women were asking for the code all night and the undesirable traffice was horrific. Very scarry for us to feel safe while we left my mom so that we could go pick up food. We called security due to traffic and constant propositions and begging at door for security code...no one came. It was a very scarry night! Later , my nephew on Oahu told us that that was a cheaper hotel that many locals stay at who come over to Maui to work for the week. You do get what you pay for. If cheap is what you want then go for it! Oh if you are planning on touring during they day, don't plan on a dip in the pool. IT CLOSES VERY EARLY... SORRY I CAN'T REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT TIME, BUT EVEN WHILE IT WAS STILL DAYLIGHT.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank LindaAndelLady
Reviewed September 2, 2007

We stayed one night after landing late in Maui after a long flight from the UK. Fairly basic accommodation, looking a little tired decor wise. Got a decent nights sleep and a reasonable breakfast to get us back in shape. Budget was able to send their mini bus to take us to their collection desk back at the airport the following morning, therefore eliminating the need for another Taxi before collecting our car.

Reasonable taxi fare from the Airport, wouldn't hesitate to use again as a stop gap, but would head somewhere else for a long stay.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Mrs_Yarnold
Reviewed September 1, 2007

We arrived late at night to Maui and couldn't get a rental car from enterprise to go all the way to Wailea Beach where we would be staying for our vacation so we stayed at this Motel by the airport for just one night, and we're thankful it was only for one night otherwise we would've rather stayed at the gas station accross the street. This place was horrible, there were all kinds of bugs in the room and it smelled like a dumpster. It was so old and crowded I think everyone staying there was defenetly in a really tight budget. Rooms were old, almost couldnt find a parking spot, smells, it was alright I guess for just one night. We checked out at 6am though, couldn't deal with it any longer than that.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank beachbum311
Reviewed August 8, 2007

After reading the reviews --as we all do. I had mixed feelings of this property. First, when we arrived around 11 am checked with t he front desk to see if any rooms would be avail knowing check in was at 3pm. They had a full night before - so to check in was not going to happen - however, the front desk person took all the info - cc name etc and when we did return late that evening our room was ready with the key. I gave this hotel a an above avg rating - because it exceeded my expectations of a 2 star property.

Could not see the outside of the room since it was already dark. But the inside of the room was very clean, however, small. It served the purpose of our one night stay.

Next morning we woke up to a view of the bay, landscaping at the property very nice - better than some more expensive hotels. Bathroom was small but comfortable and clean. All that mattered -- mattered. Close to airport - and highway for travel to other parts of the island. Glad to have chosen this property and will return when the time presents to visist Maui again.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WorryFreeTravel
Reviewed July 15, 2007

The hotel is okay. It is located just minutes from the airport in Kahului. For the future, I will choose a different hotel with more amenities. I arrived at 10:00am, but check-in time wasn't until 3:00pm. The hotel has a very musky smell throughout that I had to get used to for my six day stay. The continental breakfast consists of orange juice, coffee, pineapple and a muffin. The hotel does not have a dining area for lunch or dinner. The room did have a small refrigerator, but unfortunately did not have a microwave or an iron. There was a small air conditioner along with an overhead fan which kept the room cool from the outside heat. Parking can be a little rough, especially if you arrive late at night. Unfortunately, I had to contact the hotel two weeks later because my credit card statement reflected that I was double charged for my stay. Overall, if you're not going to spend a lot of time at the hotel, it's worth spending less to stay at this hotel and spending more on the island activities. Otherwise, find a hotel in Kihei, where there are more activities and dining facilities nearby.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple