“kitesurfing with Aqua Sports”
Review of Aqua Sports Maui

Aqua Sports Maui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Aqua Sports Maui learning to kiteboard has never been easier. With your safety as our # 1 priority , our professional instructors will have you flying over the water in the least amount of time possible.We offer private and semi private kiteboarding instruction at all levels, from absolute beginner to semi-pro. Whether you want to pick up the fundamentals of kiteboarding, refine your kiteboarding performance, or learn to kitesurf big waves, Aqua Sports Maui has the kiteboarding lesson for you! Call or email us at today to set up your lessons or for more info, we are happy to answer your questions.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Wonderful group of instructors to be sure at Aqua Sports- I have taken many lessons with the instructors and have never been disappointed. They are patient and courteous as well as totally experienced and will stay with you until you are sailing with confidence. You will not be disappointed
with your experience

2  Thank Randall W
karenkites, Manager at Aqua Sports Maui, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Randy,
Thank you for the great review!!, you are definitely one of our favorite student of all time. I am so happy with your progression! You are now officially a kiteboarder!
Looking forward to next time.
Aloha,
Karen

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The lessons I took from Aqua Sports were the highlight of my visit to Maui. Aqua Sports was extremely professional in every aspect. Aqua Sports would not book lessons on days when the wind wasn’t cooperating even though this would could cut into profits.
The instructors were extremely qualified and actually had been or still were Professional Kite Boarders. One of them I learned afterward, was an actual legendary Icon of the sport! How much more qualified does it get? The instructors top priority is the safety of the students and the other people using the beach and the water, and the next priorities are fun and learning. I would recommend Aqua Sports to anyone looking to learn how to take on this exciting sport safely and quickly; the entire experience was amazing.

Thanks Aqua Sports, I shall return!

Jim, 46, from Canada.

2  Thank Jim M

Thank you Jim , for you're great review! Looking forward to seeing you again on Maui.
Stay wet!!
Aloha,
Aqua Sports Maui

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I rented a full kitesurfing kit (kite, board and harness) from Aqua Sports Maui for one day during my Christmas holiday in Maui. Karen who gave me information and made my booking was very friendly.

Dennis, the instructor who checked on my skills before approving rental (by the way something entirely appropriate because no kiter should want other kiters to get in trouble or hurt themselves or even worse, innocent bystanders) was an experienced and easy to work with dude. Equipment was good (North Evo and Cabrinha Vector kites). I had a fun day kiting at Kite Beach and enjoyed seeing a green turtle hanging around on a reef, the first time I experienced this whilst riding!

I would have rented for additional days but sadly the following day, my second to last day on the island, the wind dropped.

Thanks Karen, Dennis and wife, Bryan and rest of the super nice staff! Hang loose!
Paolo

2  Thank Call_me_Dude
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My teacher was fantastic and made my experience a lot of fun. Unfortunately the weather did not work out but I still had a blast. Highly recommended!

2  Thank caddy46
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I had a great experience with Aqua Sports Maui from beginning to end. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking rental or Kiteboarding lessons. Thanks guys!

1  Thank RHawk13