Review Highlights
Great trip, great lessons

Aloha Karen, Sitting here at the airport heading back to the mainland. This was my second time... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2018
ajpaulsen5
Olympia, Washington
via mobile
Outstanding experience at Acqua Sport Maui kiteboarding

I called Karen (the boss) after being disappointed with hiring a free lance instructor who sort... read more

Reviewed July 27, 2018
Mach78
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews kite beach kiteboarding lessons taking lessons learning curve feel confident these guys karen instructor surf paulsen progression company mainland vacation
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My teacher was fantastic and made my experience a lot of fun. Unfortunately the weather did not work out but I still had a blast. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: December 2013
2  Thank caddy46
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I had a great experience with Aqua Sports Maui from beginning to end. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking rental or Kiteboarding lessons. Thanks guys!

Date of experience: December 2013
1  Thank RHawk13
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I chose Aquasports largely based on the reviews I read. They lived up to them all. I had Diana for a day and half and Matt for a day ( A day for me was a 3 hour session). They did not extend my session in conditions that would not keep me learning and excited. Matt and Diana were both amazing people, genuinely committed to my progress and safety. Karen the owner, answered every one of my calls and question leading up to the start including my panic call while lost on the way to my first lesson. This is not a bunch of surf bum drop outs . This is a group of intelligent, enthusiastic, highly skilled people in great shape that could be doing a lot of things that pay a lot better. I felt lucky to be in their hands and am sure you will too.

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Took 4 lessons with Karen Lang and was on the board and riding on the 3rd day. Considering it's a not an easy sport to learn, I was super happy to see progress so fast. Karen was, helpful, encouraging and patient. Great experience, thank you Aqua Sports Maui!

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great kiteboarding school. Their booking process is easy (you can even do it online through their website), and their instructors are great! They are really patient and thorough, and pushed me to improve and progress while making sure my safety was top priority. I've been amazed by how quickly I've learned to kiteboard. If you're looking for a new water sport, looking to expand your kiteboarding skills, or just want to try something fun while on vacation, check them out. I would recommend Aquasports and their instructors to anyone.

Date of experience: February 2013