“Pretty good”

Good for: Families with children
Chico, California
“Pretty good”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Wasn't terribly busy so the service was pretty good in our eyes. The sushi was pretty good, nice portion and the rolls were tasty. The sushi rice needs a little work, but overall good beer and tasty sushi. Rolls came out quickly and the waitress came by often to keep our beers full. Would go back.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Keith C

Anchorage, Alaska
“Good food, great location”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We passed this restaurant several times going through town and decided to try it out one day. It was hot in the restaurant so we opted for one of the few outdoor seats. The food was good (I had a delicious Mahi sandwich, my boyfriend had sushi that was decent). It was quick and simple and I'd probably eat there regularly if I lived there.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Latanya O
Lancaster, California
“Delicious and flavorful”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We normally don't stop at restaurants so close to airports but I am so thankful we did this time. Wow-wee Maui is probably within a mile of the airport. All four of us thought it was some of the most flavorful food we had ever eaten. The Mahi Mahi wrap was straight from heaven! My mouth is watering right now just remembering it.

It was so good we left Kapalua early so we could eat there before our flight! Excellent service both times, especially when flying out, when the waitress knew we were on a time constraint.

There is also a sushi bar that I heard was good.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Kim M
Salinas, California
“Skip it!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We arrived in Kahului starving from our 5 hour flight. We wanted something to relax and start our vacation mode. Food was a small portion, I ordered wrap. We were lucky enough to get there during happy hour and got $4 beer that was a plus. Service was slow. I would skip this restaurant on our next visit.

• Visited January 2014
Lexington, South Carolina
“A bit of a Dive, but a great Dive!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We stopped here for lunch on our way to the airport. If you are looking for linen tablecloths, this is not for you. If you want great food served by interesting characters, you must stop here.

We started with the Oyster shooter. An amazing little appetizer cocktail composed of 7 ingredients. I've had my share of Oyster Shooters and this one may be the best on the planet.

We only had the sushi, but other guests were enjoying burgers, fish and chips, and the like. The sushi was awesome. Very fresh, flavorful, and well-prepared. The cost was very reasonable.

For local food and fun, this is a great stop.

Visited January 2014