“Coffee Maui style”

Maui Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Kahului
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kahului, Hawaii
“Coffee Maui style”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Coffee is roosted just feet away from your table. If the wind is right you can smell it as the smoke drifts by. Lots of fun to just sit and taste the different blends. Maui roast has a unique taste. Try it.

Visited April 2012

• Korean first
“Had better”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Are you guys sure about this place being the best coffee on the island? I can make it better (And save money) when it is in my own kitchen! Sooner or later all of us caffeine addicts will realize how much money we are tossing out when we could have better coffee and service in our own home! The decor is just tacky!Cross between eclectic hippie and art gallery. Please get our orders right and smile once in awhile! You drink your own coffee right?

Paia, Hawaii, United States
“Good coffee, friendly service, nice atmosphere :)”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I like their coffee very much, fresh bakery and breakfast. I usually stop by when I'm driving through Kahalui in the early AM.

Visited April 2012
Edmonton Alberta
“Beware the crab salad”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Was there in May 2012. Ordered the crab sandwich. Took FOREVER.

When the sandwich came, I bit into it and it was SO FISHY. I took it up to the counter and spoke to the off-hand young woman. She just said, "Oh well that's because it's not real crab"

C'mon, fake crab shouldn't taste fishy either!!!! She didn't offer to take my plate, or ask if I wanted something else or say, I'm sorry.

So I took the plate and put it with the dirty plates at the end of the counter and then asked if I could just have plain toasted baguette instead. Young girl looks at me like I'm crazy - just a toasted baguette? Yes.

Again the LOOONG wait.

Finally toasted baguette comes - just that toasted, no butter. Nice young woman got me butter but, man, the staff is so stuck on themselves, no eye contact. Who do they think they are?

Before I left I had to approach another person behind the counter, tell her what happened, suggest they check the crab salad because it really tasted off (got a blank stare) and get the refund.

Never going there again.