“Never eat here. ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Waited in line 5 min. No one helping us. Several employees all around. They finally seat us. I ask if we have enough time to get food and make our flight (20 min to boarding ). He say sure. We sit down. Wait 10 min ... no one helps us. I ask for help. Another 5 min go by. Server comes up and ask if we want a drink. I say food please. She tells me the kitchen is closed.
What!?? How long ago I ask? 5 minutes she says. I tell her we have been sitting her 15 min. She looks at me and walks off. Never eat here

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Not only are the prices outrageous as in most airports, but the service was absolutely atrocious. We waited :10 for a server to even acknowledge us, then an additional :10 for our drinks to arrive. During our visit, we observed 6 sets of customers get up and leave because they still had yet to be acknowledged. All this while the manager and 2 servers just sat there seeing everything, but doing absolutely nothing. Save you time and money. DO NOT VISIT THIS RESTAURANT.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

The airport in Maui is quite dated and does not offer many options for food and drink. We arrived early, cleared security and then found Stinger Rays adjacent to gate 22/23. Theresa behind the bar was a real pleasure, funny and witty with great service. Food and drink were good, airport prices but there’s no getting around that. A good place to stop before your flight home.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

I need to eat as we had a long flight ahead and we stopped here as it seemed to be the best place for a meal.
The staff were really friendly and the food was just fine. not fine dinning but good and tasty.
The prices are what you get used to in Hawaii as it is more than what you pay in the USA mainland.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Everyone was hungry so we stopped. It’s not bad for airport food. The nachos were good and the kids were happy with their chicken tenders and Mac and cheese.