“Good spot at the airport”

Stinger Ray's Bar & Grill
Ranked #104 of 172 Restaurants in Kahului
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

The airport in Maui is quite dated and does not offer many options for food and drink. We arrived early, cleared security and then found Stinger Rays adjacent to gate 22/23. Theresa behind the bar was a real pleasure, funny and witty with great service. Food and drink were good, airport prices but there’s no getting around that. A good place to stop before your flight home.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 14, 2018

I need to eat as we had a long flight ahead and we stopped here as it seemed to be the best place for a meal.
The staff were really friendly and the food was just fine. not fine dinning but good and tasty.
The prices are what you get used to in Hawaii as it is more than what you pay in the USA mainland.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Everyone was hungry so we stopped. It’s not bad for airport food. The nachos were good and the kids were happy with their chicken tenders and Mac and cheese.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018

My kids were hungry and so we stopped in for one last vacation meal before we boarded our plane. The food was really good, the service was friendly and efficient, and the drinks were strong. No complaints except the price--typical for airport fare.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Stopped here in the airport on the way home and ordered a beer. I got the larger one and it was brought in a glass that was quite a bit smaller than the size I ordered. I mentioned I ordered the 20oz beer and that this one is clearly not more than 16oz. On top of that it had about 2 inches of head/foam and so I asked to get it topped off so I could get the rest of my beer. Manager came and argued that the glass was 20oz and that the head was just what happens when pouring a beer. She finally offered to bring "a little more beer to make you happy." I asked her to bring a pint glass so I could show her that my beer would fit in it and she refused. Very disappointing way to end my vacation.

Date of visit: March 2018