“Great local comfort food; love the wonton soup, noodles, FAST!”
Review of Ramen-Ya

Ramen-Ya
Ranked #46 of 151 Restaurants in Kahului
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great local comfort food; love the wonton soup, noodles, FAST!
Locals eat here...it is always busy, they are very welcoming. Next to Macy's...what could be better?

Reviewed November 27, 2013

My sis and I needed a quick, light meal to tie us over for dinner (late breakfast and no lunch). This was a convenient place since we shopping at the mall. Our selection was quickly prepared, which was so nice. But even the small ramen was large to us AND we had forgotten we got free gyoza with our ramen! Needless to say this wasn't a "light" meal but it was good.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I was waiting for my friend to get off work so we can go out and eat but while walking in the mall, friend's pointed out that this place has a good noodle. So immediately, we changed our plan to dine at Ramen Ya. The noodle was Great. The price very reasonable for the amount of food they give you. I had mixed vegetable Ramen and my friend had Beef Curry. I tried the Beef Curry and it was delicious. I am very particular with the type of noodles used for Ramen and I have to say, they did a good job. When you order food before 5 pm, they will also give 4 pieces of Gyoza. The Gyoza is close to how I make it at home.
The second time I went, I had Curry Udon. The texture of the Udon was good. . When I go back to Maui, I will come back here again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Very good ramen and dumpling was a surprise! We ate twice while in Maui, if it is in lahaina, I would eat everyday!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This place can serve it up. If you are a ramen fan the noodles are just right - al dente. If noodles aren't your thing they have a whole host of meal sets that include ramen, gyoza and one other item for reasonable prices. Go hungry!