“Nice family diner”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I had the club sandwich and it had a lot of meat in it. The price was expensive but not bad compared to other places on Maui. The diner was clean and tried to have a 50s or 60s feel to it. Overall the sandwich was very good and the soup was good also.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We were looking for a nice place to hav breakfast and the retro look of the place is very nice so we gave it a try. We both ordered some of their combo but I never got my muffins ... when I asked for one it took 10 minutes to bring it and I was already done. They charged $ extra for the muffin that was supposed to be included in the $12 combo. Coffee is not good, eggs and susages were good, bacon was carbonized, rolls were very very heavy.
The only great thing is the decoration
Not a good place to go.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while on holiday.. The restaurant is located outside a mall.. It is decorated like an ole time diner, it needed some fun background music .. Service was extremely slow and the restaurant was only half full, the burgers were very average, not tasty at all, chili was bland.. Waitress never came to check on us.. Would not return..

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The only good thing about this place on Friday was a charming new waitress who tried. The "famous" mocha malt was thin chocolate milk. No straw because the order for the "red straws" hadn't come in, but large straw is only necessary for a thick shake. The manager at cashier station was no help as he didn't so much as look at me until I continued to stand there waiting for change. He finally dumped three quarters in my hand, scowled and said "is there something else?" I didn't point out the shortage of 5 cents in the change. This wasn't the first time at Ruby's but was definitely the last. Next time try McDonalds.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Our server Henry was great. Attention to detail and got our every need. Made us feel very welcome. Food very good and customized per our needs.