“Glori helped make the trip of a lifetime!”
Review of Hike Maui

Hike Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: Swim beneath waterfalls, hike through rainforests & experience Haleakala Crater with a renowned naturalist. Kayak and snorkel on colorful reefs attended by Maui's most knowledgeable and personable guides. Hike Maui has received countless raves for guided hiking tours on the island of Maui since 1983. Hike with guides recognized for their knowledge of Hawaii's natural environment and culture, and who lead with aloha and safety consciousness. They'll immerse you in the beauty of nature, engage you throughout the tour and inspire you to expand your boundaries of fun. Hike Maui is the oldest hiking tour company on the island, and the only one with permits to conduct tours in the national park and on all state hiking trails as well as some private trails. Ask about hotel pickup; book online and save $10 per person.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Single traveler from Cleveland, OH in April 2013. Thought I would share my (overdue) thank you note to her: "Aloha Glori! I don't expect you to remember me but I've wanted to send you this Rock & Roll Hall of Fame shirt since April. You were my guide & I have such great memories of that day. I owe it all to you & wanted to let you know I feel blessed & lucky to meet you & be part of your group. As a single traveler, you made me feel so welcomed. I also appreciated you taking my picture (multiple times :) Your personality matches your job perfectly". Mahalo! Veronica"
Of the many tour choices, I know I made the best decision.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,641)
All reviews
in 39 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We did this hike on 7/11/13. Erik was our guide and he was really great! He was very knowledgeable about everything we were seeing. He was great with all group members, especially the kids. He made the hike more interesting by showing us the things we would normally overlook, and having us sample the fruit & nuts growing right where we were hiking. He made us feel like we could explore the area safely. We even jumped off a small cliff into one of the fresh water pools! My kids (ages 9 & 12) loved this hike, as did my husband and myself. I would definitely put this on your must do list. It also enabled us to free up time for other activities since we felt we hit the Hana highlights.

1  Thank IlFam4
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Kate, our guide, was fantastic! She is quite knowledgeable about the local flora and fauna and is eager to share.

We did the East Maui Rainforest and Waterfall hike and were rewarded with a great hike through the rainforest, lunch, and 5 waterfalls/pools to swim in.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a great time! Eddie was our guide. He was a lot of fun. He was wonderful and knowledgeable about the local flora and terrain. He was open to altering the planned route in favor of having more time to swim in the best waterfall/jumping spot. We had a blast.

1  Thank CaraHafer