“Not so bad!”
Review of Tutu's Snack Shop - CLOSED

Tutu's Snack Shop
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Actually it's not the best place for a lunch all in all, but from the perspective of frugal lunch in one of the most beautiful location on the east coast of Maui, Tutu's is not so bad. The service is lousy but the food is good, service's speed is average, extremely competitive prices. Since there aren't so many other options in that area, Tutu's can be a good one.

2  Thank KaITrAvEL

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Contrary to previous reviews the staff were friendly and service OK. Prices are in line considering that everything has to come via the long winding road. We sat on one of the many picnic tables near the black sand beach with the beautiful view of the ocean. We had cheeseburgers which were OK. They also sell hot dogs, fries, plate lunches, sandwiches, ice cream and a few other fast food items. Parking is free and clean modern washrooms are available next to TuTu's. There are very few places to eat here so if you are looking for five star dining you will need to do your research ahead of time or bring a picnic lunch.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Who could of thought that someone in the service industry could be so rude and unwelcoming. I agree with the other reviewers' comment about her being homeless someday...she must be related to the owner for her to still be employed. I wish I would have read these other reviews before we stopped here, but the view on the bay was just so beautiful and we were starving after the long drive. I have to say that we both ordered the turkey sandwich which was edible and not too bad, but definitely the most expensive sandwich we have had from a shack.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We were there at 3:05pm November 14th and I have never had more rude service anywhere in the world. The rude girl working there didn't speak and stared at a couple of customers in front of us with a go away i don't want you here stare. I figured it must have just been them. Then our turn, she walked up and stared (very unpleasantly) and was clear that she didn't want to work or to help us. She spoke NOT A WORD, but just stared. We ordered and she said nothing but 23.75. I couldn't belive it and was amazed she is employed. Another couple came after us and the older man said we are leaving "nice attitude you have" and drove away. I am comforted by only knowing she one day will be homeless as no one will hire her outside this place.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The food is average but prices are high. The service is slow. The worst think is that you eat just near the public toilet on rusty tables and chairs.

1  Thank TAMARA K