“Phenomenal local artist”

Laura Mango Art Gallery
Ranked #17 of 31 things to do in Hana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Aloha, welcome to the Laura Mango Art Gallery/ Studio. I have lots to choose from. Fine art reproductions, affordable prints in various sizes, 8x10, 12x16, 12x12, all in standard sizes that are easily framed and light for traveling. Plus I have lots of small originals paintings. My gallery is a working studio where I am painting so I'm always working on something original. My art is original and uniquely authentic. My various compositions include the local sites of Hana and the Hana Hwy. Waterfalls, Beaches, Endangered Hawaiian Monk Seals, See you there P.S My art prints start at $15.00-$35.00 I keep my art affordable yet high quality art that is easy to purchase as a memory of your Hana experience
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Stopped by today and browsed her art. Everything was wonderful to look at. All her art is from personal experiences in the area and not copied from pictures. We've been to Hana many times and each picture reminded us of the wonderful experiences on the island. A definite must stop on the Hana highway and a great place to get a special item to take home.

1  Thank Kevinva

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stopped with my sister while driving threw Hana, Laura was selling the most beautiful art she had painted it all herself. We ended up buying to pieces from her and singled I bought something there instead of something that's not made in Hawaii I can't wait to give this painting to my father he is going to love it!!

1  Thank danielle k
Reviewed January 8, 2014

One of the highlights of our trip to Hana. In the middle of nowhere, there is an art stand with amazing pieces. Probably one of the best places to buy art on the island. She was incredible! And she offers a free piece of art with a purchase of $100. Skip the cheesy souvenirs in Lahaina and Kehei made in China, and bring home some authentic artwork. Art starts out at $15.

3  Thank lisahelene
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stopped by Laura's road-side stand to ask about a nearby waterfall. She gave us info and offered to show us her art once she was completely set up for the day. We walked to the waterfall, then came back and started to check out the art. We fell in love with the paintings and Laura instantly. We purchased two of her smaller prints to take home with us. She even took the time to share some local wisdom with me. She is truly a gift to the area and very talented. Once we arrived home we contacted her and ordered a larger print of Hamoa Bay. She made the ordering very easy and we soon had our new print. We love the paintings and we love Laura!

3  Thank BeachBumMX
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I bought 3 pieces of art from Laura. She autographed them all and we were surprised to meet her on the way after we left Hana. It was a cool experience and we really enjoy the pictures and now putting the paintings in our living room.

2  Thank 336oliverc

Been to Laura Mango Art Gallery? Share your experiences!